M/S method with proxies

Thank you. I am in the process of setting up everything to start, I am reading the knowledgebase from beginning to end as well.

I have a question, if I am using proxies on child accounts, how would I read and reply to messages I receive on the child account. If I use the embedded browser in Jarvee, then the VPS IP will be associated with those child accounts correct? How are you vets doing this exactly?

Realistically, when you send DMs (assuming you did all the previous steps correctly and warmed up the account), what if the followers reply to my message. I hope those reading this post gets it as I am possibly not doing a good job at explaining it.

1 Like

If you have your child accounts linked, the EB will also go through your proxy.

1 Like

That’s good to know. I will update the topic once everything is in place. Sadly, the AWS Free Tier VPS just was crashing on me randomly and it was extremely lagging at times, so I have invested in a server from Hetzner. Today it will be setup and I will add my child accounts linked to the proxy and let them stay without any actions for 24 hours since they were previously logged in from my phone. Thanks always for your two cents guys.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to update the thread with what I have been doing since the last reply and also have some questions. I started this journey on 23 September.

• My setup:

Hetzner VPS Specs
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1275 v6 @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz
    Installed RAM 64.0 GB
  • I have got 2 rotating 4g proxies

All of my child accounts are ones I created at different times before I decided to use them for MP.

5 child accounts on 1 proxy
    Account 1: Created on October 2017
    Account 2: Created on September 2017
    Account 3: Created on January 2018
    Account 4: Created on March 2021
    Account 5: Created on April 2022

Some are professional accounts and one I used to run ads on 2 accounts before.

13 slave accounts on 1 proxy split into 2 shifts

• I have been very conservative with my actions, keeping it to a minmum.

• So far my child accounts seem to be safe. I am only running follow tool, unfollow tool, and story viewer. I am thinking I have spent enough time on the warm up and now it is time to maybe do more actions.

• I have gained a couple of followers on all the accounts. Now maybe it is time to DM. Any tips on how I should approach this?

• Has anybody come across situations where the accounts turn to STOPPED status even though the criteria given in MP under stop all accounts when x happens is not met? What have you found out to tbe the cause?

• The same goes for DELAYED status. Have you come across situation where MP delays an account and when you hover over the DELAYED status, there is no tooltip message as to why the account was DELAYED. Also no information on the summary dashboard pertaining to this?

I am trying to figure these out plus iron out my process to ensure I learn how to properly setup MP. And I would be immensely grateful for anyone coughs @Boris @denis1 @heroeslair coughs who can spare the time to give me some advice. I have read a lot of the threads here and am not expecting somebody to just to spoon feed me. Just nudge me on the right direction and I will take upon myself to test.

Thank you all.