M/S method with proxies

Hi guys,

i am a noob on this and have read the forums a bit but i could not find (might have missed, my apologies if so) a recent discussion similar to the questions i have. therefore i would immensely appreciate any constructive input from the humble community to guide me.

i have a main travel agency business account for IG. and i have about 4 other IG accounts which i have made in the past. they are old.

so i am thinking of renaming those accounts and try the m/s method. i think i have an understanding on how it works. thanks for the topics here.

i have jarvee/mplanner installed. ill get the starting subscription once i know what i need to do. if i am not mistaken i need to get proxies for the 4 slave accounts to ‘scrape’ users and redirect them to the main account.

there seem to be different type of proxies in the marketplace, 4g mobile, dedicated etc so would appreciate clarification on what would be the ideal one for my use case plus if you guys have any recommendations.

essentially, tell me what proxy providers have worked for you for this method, for those who have tried it. and if these days, whether we can still avoid getting flagged and continue this method through jarvee/mplanner.

if you need further information to assit, please let me know and i am grateful for your time.

best,
A

You should most probably scrape users with accounts dedicated for that. They’re called “scrapers”. Your 4 aged accounts that you plan on using as “child accounts” (to redirect traffic to your main account) shouldn’t be the ones scraping, if possible. So, try using scrapers.

About proxies : any type of proxies (mobile [4G, 5G], residential, DC) can be shared or dedicated. The best is of course dedicated, but it will be a bit more expensive. Top notch will be mobile proxies, that I recommend, for your accounts. Anyway, there is no golden rule, as the proxy quality matters more than the type.

Proxies providers are usually kept “secret” for Mother/Child providers, for obvious reasons (quality =/= overused proxies). On our end, we setup our proxies ourselves and can only recommend doing so : less expensive, more control.

Don’t hesitate posting updates about your setup, I think it would be very interesting as they’re not many newcomers trying to setup Mother/Child.

Keep it up and don’t give up :boom:

2 Likes

@denis1 gave some great advice!

For only a small number of accounts you could just use your phone data as a proxy. Apps like allproxy can do this for you. But if you live in a ‘wealthy’ country then it may be more expensive to do that then use proxies on marketplace.

But private residential or 4g is the way to go. Avoid dc as they work well for a small time and then you end up in hell.

1 Like

thank you for your reply. for the mother slave method, can you explain why we need separate scrapper accounts and how they come into play in this method, because, i thought the slaves did the scraping and drove traffic to the main mother account. thank you so much.

There are multiple ways to operate the Mother/Child strategy. Different schools. At the end of the day, everything’s possible.

1. Have your child account only do “forwarding” actions, with an already scraped list of usernames = pre filtered scraped list (scraping + filtration already done).

2. Having them doing “forwarding” + “filtration” actions, with an already scraped list of usernames = non filtered scraped list.

3. Having them doing “forwarding” + “filtration” + “scraping” actions, so basically all the work is being handle by these child accounts.

So as you can see, from 1) to 3), you increase the number of daily actions to do with your accounts = increase the risk of getting blocks or other security issues (AC / PV / EV / Bans). That’s why using dedicated scrapers are often recommended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@denis1 thank you so much for your time in replying and I am so sorry to ask newbie questions. i will forever be grateful for you if you can explain to me what you mean by forwarding actions. how do one filter the scraped list.

my understanding so far is as below.

• i use scraper accounts to filter the good ones and pass it to the slave accounts. → can you tell me how the filtration works and how scrapers are integrated in MP.

• once the slave accounts have the filtered accounts, then the salves do follow/likes/etc actions and drive traffic to the mother account after a following is built up using story posts, dm, etc?

am i correct and thank you for filling gaps in my knowledge.

1 Like

Correct. The filter process works as you want it to work, meaning you decide of your own filter criterias, for your business/clients, that would fit the best quality. Example : avatars only, private accounts excluded,…
I’m not using MP/Jarvee currently, but the process is pretty straightforward. Just add credentials, “Login” and add them to the job you want them to do (send to a “child accounts”).

Correct. Those are the “forwarding” actions, in order to promote the mother accounts. Many different ways to do it, the more creative you are, the more success you will have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One main thing I will add is that you need to warm up accounts on MP. If you don’t they will crash and burn fast. Its a lot different than using manual or story like bots. You have to stay under IGs radar to avoid blocks and bans.

1 Like

Actually. Ive been talking to you on my thread on another forum lol. Wondered why the travel thing looks familiar.

1 Like

Yeah. Didn’t mention the obvious part indeed

I assumed you knew that warm up, proxies and overall accounts management are needed to run Mother/Child successfully. And above everything, the ability to read logs and fix errors :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Can you tell me more about this?

3 Likes

Sorry for the bump, but I have few questions.

To start with, I am trying to keep costs as low as possible since I do not have a very big budget to spare for this one. Trying to start up a travel agency literally bleeds money in the first year.

Addressing the question at hand, if i start with 1 main account (I will not log in to MP from the main account), for 4 slaves, and 6 scrapers (to fit MPs lowest subscription of 10 accounts) will one RAW/Rotating mobile proxy will be enough and safe?

Thank you.

You meed to have the scrapers and slaves on different proxies

1 Like

i am curious about it too. so came here to find out tips. thanks everyone

Thank you for your reply. I have completely read your journey thread from top to bottom. Very insightful . Congrats on making it :slight_smile: I have few more questions.

If you remember, I did say I had 4 instagram accounts created over the years on my phone through the app which I planned on using as Children. I still have these accounts logged in my Instagram app on iOS and have the mother account as well logged in. Having read your thread, is my Mother account at risk if I the Children get caught botting by IG even though I do not do any botting using the Mother account? I absolutely do not want to let go of the Mother account. Replacing this account is not an option.

In your journey thread, you mentioned that you have found a bot to scrape sources outside of MP. And also, I saw in posisbly another thread of yours, that you will share the server provider of yours. I will PM you to get the details, if that is ok.

For me to start with 4 child accounts and 6 slaves, do I still require a powerful server?

EDIT - 19 Sep
@Boris @denis1

I think heroslair did not receive my message yet, can you please share your two cents on my concern?

Thank you.

Safe 100% - which means, no spamming, no hate speech spread (or others), respect clients brand identity, etc.

We all do Mother/Child in different ways. Make sure that yours fill the quality box before scaling to quantity.

Clearly not - unless you plan to scale anytime soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Atm im using JV to scrape. You dont need a server at all. You can run it on your computer and let it stay on.

10 accounts require little to no cpu/ram. We run thousands per server so its wasting money to invest with such a small setup!

Sorry for late reply. Super busy atm.

1 Like

@denis1 and @heroeslair

Thank you for taking the time to reply while having such busy schedules. I have setup an EC2 in AWS Free Tier just to start with and save some money.

I will be getting 2 rotating proxies from proxy.doctor - i have send message via telegeram @Boris.

Now the only thing to start I guess is how I could get scraper accounts. I understand jarvee has feature to create accounts but I would prefer for them to live longer as well. How are you guys getting your scrapers if you do not mind me asking. I am very grateful for you guys for everything you guys share. :pray:

2 Likes

I buy aged accounts as they can handle more api calls and tend to last longer. They are more expensive than usual scrapers so people tend to not use them.

1 Like