Manual Follow unfollow

Hi to all. I’m new to the forum.:blush: I’m an Italian guy. I wanted some advice from you experts. currently my profile has 17k and an ER of 8.4%. however I don’t gain followers. maximum 2/3 per day. i followed a long time ago. I got to follow 3k. do you think it is good to continue to do manual F / u? can it damage the exposure of the posts? how many actions should I do in your opinion? thanks for all the replies.:blush::blush:

you can keep the follow/unfollow method to gain followers, to get a good result with that method you should use/follow from very good sources, sources that have users interested in your niche and could follow you back. you can keep the actions under 250-300 a day but don’t rely only on f/U use other methods from this forum for growth.

2 Likes

clearly I would only be targeting engaging users in my niche. someone claims that this method can penalize the account with the algorithm. what do you think about it?

2 Likes

Id say to tweak the way you do your content. Are you using reels? IGTV? Video posts?

At some stage in your account, you can let go of f/uf methods and solely rely on organic growth ~ as many on this forum have seen success from.

Also, welcome to the forum! You’ll find amazing info in here.

1 Like

thanks for the welcome. there is a lot of value in this forum. I’m trying to do what my followers like best. unfortunately the growth is very slow

1 Like

I don’t think so, it’s normal when an account interact with users in the same account niche and also make sense, let’s say I have a cooking account why would I be targeting and engaging with a racing account? just keep your actions logical and safe and you should be fine.