Manual growth IG blocks me

1 last question, I got a message saying account compromised, changed password. Should I rest it for 24 hours ? :innocent:

Yes, you got it right

1 Like

do you have access to your account?

Yeah just logged me out when I changed password and then I was able to re login

In my opinion, it’s better to wait. And next time be careful

Should I start with a warm up
Like this?

What is the amount of follow and unfollows you do everyday for each account?

Are you using the same device and same IP for all 5 accounts to complete your daily tasks?

I’m trying to do 200 unfollows a day on one account and the others I do 150 following.

Yeah all in the same iPhone 12 Pro Max if that helps knowing ?

Should I defo use nord vpn and start slow in 24 hours?

It’s around 60 action per day divided in 3 times.
Same device, same ip. Yep.

Ohh sorry my question was to OP. :slightly_smiling_face:

But to answere your question.

You say other accounts. How many you got in total?
You can do up to 5 accounts on your home wifi and you should be ok. More than that you need proxies. Doing tons of actions from the same IP raises a red flag.

The same goes for device. I will say 5 accounts max on the same device/device ID.

And just to clearify things for you.
Warming up with increasing with 10 everyday is a good idea. But you need to like, watch stories, have ordinary behaviour on all these accounts. That’s how you warm up an account the right way. It means that you have atleast been using the account for 2-3 weeks the way you would have used your own personal account before starting to go at it.

And once you reach doing 200 actions a day, you will NEVER do 200 follows or unfollows at once. You will do 20-30 etc. Do it in small bits.

Here is a golden rule for you to remember. It is not a race. Go slowly. If your max is 200 daily, don’t do 200! Do 150-170. Play safe.

And also I like to kindly ask you to stick to your own thread and ask for help. I am sure that everyone would like to help you with your questions. That will allow the thread starter to actually have their concerns answered and find a solution to their issues. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Chop down the amount of actions you do for each account to around 25-35 instead. And just have more rounds.

Your IP or device or even both can be flagged.
Use 2 devices and you can use your home IP for 3 accounts and your mobile data connection for the last 2 accounts. The 2 accounts you choose to run on your mobile data connection, what you can do before changing between them is to enable flight mode wait for 10 seconds and disable it again. This wait you will get a new IP but same operator and location :wink:

Thank you for helping

I am really sorry I butted in :disappointed:

1 Like

It’s ok. You are good. We are all here to help. You have hit a great community. And by the way welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:
@BlueStrawberrys

1 Like

Running 5 accounts from one phone is a BIG NO NO for IG. you need to run 1 or 2 accounts per device. if you don’t have more devices to connect other accounts, you just need to make sure every account is running on unique device info and 4G ip address. You can do this by using appcloner and make sure to turn on/off airplan to change the IP every time you log into one of those accounts.

Good luck!
Zack.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your nice ans usefull comments speciallky to @Micky for the long answer.
Never heard about appcloner, i’ll study that. Thanks. Is it available both for android and iphone?

Available only for Android phones.

Hi! Its matter how many follow/unfollow you do monthly. There some limit ~6000 per month, i.e. around 200 per day per account. Thus if you exceed this limit, you’ll be blocked.
I guess you should wait for some time and they will unblock you automatically.
hope this helps.

As far as I know (I might be wrong) appcloners do not change device ID. Usually what these applications do is changing the package name and they sign the application with a different signature. Changing device ID on android I know needs rooting. IOS is not my thing.

How many accounts you can run on a device is really different. With some accounts with high trust score I manage 4-5 per device, other accounts I can only do 1-2 per device.

1 Like

5 Accounts on One Device is a Big No.

Try with Maximum 2-3 and you will be 100% Safe.

1 Like

There’s applications that can spoof your device info. But yes you’re right appcloner won’t change the device ID and IMEI but it will do the job to atleast cover your trace. it’s just like opening incognito mode in browser.

You can run 5 accounts smoothly if you just managing these accounts. but for making actions, 1-2 is the optimal (from my experience).

2 Likes