🔥 MASS DM SERVICE - Cheap and High Quality Mass DM Service - Send Millions of DM's per Day - 10% Extra for Free!

please also prepare a plan for 5k DM. it is very hard to buy 50K in start.

2 Likes

Renegade completed the program as promised and had strong communication throughout.
From a macro perspective a lot of good things to say about the service:

• We got a lot of contest opt-ins (700+)
  • A decent amount of Instagram follows (300+)
  • a good amount of post likes (300+)

The only area where I think there is room for improvement is the quality of the profiles sending the dms (people from India with 1 follower and sketchy names) and so we had some upset reactions sent to us about spam. 2 bigger accounts launched a story about us with screenshots of the dm’s they and others received and called us out, and we had to navigate through that.

It was a great learning experience for us with this service and a nice launch path for us to do better with a future service.

Certainly Renegade pulled through and the downsides are just a learning lesson for us about the risk-reward and the budgets involved.

I hope this helps others in making a decision about buying the services.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the in-dept review and sharing all the details. We are happy to find your honest and transparent review.

It was a pleasure working with you! :slight_smile:

What might be important to add is that the campaign was fully optimised for the content opt-ins, not for new followers. And the fact that the account was age restricted which might have had a slight effect, however like discussed we added an extra line to the DM in order to minimize this.

The thing with mass DM is we are sending 100.000’s or even millions of DM’s per day. Since there is no opt out button like in a news lettre a very small percent will complain, even when they are highly targeted. If this happens most of the time they leave a negative comment on the promoted post which we advise to remove, since you will obviously get plenty of positive comments.

All DM’s are answered again!

All DM’s are answered! :slight_smile:

yes it would be great for us to test and see how it performs and then we can spend more properly

So who turned out to be the best seller? I’m interested , how much growth can you expect with 100k DM’s sent???

Send me a DM so we can go over the details. :+1:

Hi, does it still work today after all the updates ?

Welcome to the community! Yes, it is still working perfectly well. :slight_smile:

Running orders as we speak :rocket:

What guarantee do you give of delivery ?

Can I send my own list of ids ?

Yes you can send your own list of ids.

100% delivery guarantee.

Sent you a DM yesterday. Haven’t heard back yet.

1 Like

I would love to test this with 5000 DMs first before paying the full price, let me know if it’s possible.

I’ll send you contact list

50K is the minimum