❤️ Mass Story Liking Service: Get up to 2000 targeted followers/month for 147€!

:no_entry: Limited time offer ! First 10 clients get 15 days offered on your first month subscription ! :no_entry:

Imagine being able to interact with up to 30,000 targeted people a DAY ! :star_struck:

No Mother-Child, No Bots, No Ghost Accounts, and No Engagement Groups. This quality of Instagram growth far surpasses giveaways and shout-outs. Build your community with our targeted growth software.

Our best clients gained up to 2000 targeted followers per month (see proofs of results below :arrow_down:)

With our service, you can promote your account by reacting to other people’s stories on the platform. Our software will interact with numerous accounts without limitations on your account. It’s as simple as bumping you up on people’s stories and notifications feeds, which will pique their curiosity and interest.

• Get more followers in real-time.
  • Get your account real likes from real users.
  • Target Locations, Hashtags, and other influencers’ followers.

• Fast and competent support, we always reply within 24 hours, even on weekends.
  • Your account is safe with us ! Even though it’s impossible to guarantee such a thing, we do our best not to block or ban your Instagram account.
    In five years and after more than 2500 automated accounts, less than 0.01% of our clients have had their accounts banned, simply because they didn’t follow the instructions we gave to them.
  • Grow your Instagram on autopilot.
  • 15 days free included in your first month package (only for the first ten clients)
  • Get your account onboarded within 48 hours maximum after receiving your information

Limited time offer ! Get 15 days offered on your first month subscription !

$147 For 30 Day Subscription

Special pricing available for resellers and agencies

For those who don’t know me, I’ve been automating hundreds of accounts for clients on Jarvee since 2017.

In 2019 I created a growth agency, there are now about ten of us working in my team. We have several hundred active clients and businesses around the world, though a majority is living in France.

Today, I propose my services on this forum concerning a very specific service that works very well at the moment: the mass story liking.

Give us the name of your account and your desired goals, and we’ll get back to you with a free consultation, possibilities, and timeframe.

Depending on the niche, some accounts are more difficult to grow. The quality of the content being posted and its relevance to the main audience are the things we look for when promoting an account. Our goal is to save you and our time and money by not wasting resources that will not succeed.
We don’t guarantee results. If your content sucks or if the targeting is bad, we can’t do anything about it.

• Account must be aged (2 months minimum) and have good account standing for better results.

If you would like to see some vouches, feel free to get in touch, I am more than happy to share.

Disclaimer by the MPsocial admin: we are not responsible for your accounts for your IG social media accounts, since this service require your login credentials.

4 Likes

This service is approved, good luck!

1 Like

Thank you !

Taking orders
Already 9 spots left to get 15 days extra for free !

1 Like

I know this entrepreneur since a long time. Top notch.

Serious business man, you won’t have any problem ordering from him ; I can guarantee :slight_smile:

Thank you !

15 days offered in first package still available !

Yessssss!
Highly recommand working with Enguerrand, always providing the best results with great service and giving more and more value, the best! :rocket:

1 Like

Thank you Adi !

15 days offered in first package still available !

1 Like

Taking orders !

Let’s skyrocket pour visibility on Instagram now :rocket:

I highly recommend Enguerrand! Best Service for Instagram in the market :earth_africa:

1 Like

Thank you guys !

Taking orders!

Taking orders !

Taking orders !

Taking orders !

Taking orders !

Taking orders !

Taking orders !