Hey guys, looking to dive into Twitter, the goal is to set up a small scale of M/S and test the waters. Would like to have my own created accounts and not planning to buy any, would appreciate it if anyone gives me some advice or help!
- Figuring out the Twitter Create accounts tool. Had no success so far, the reason being, I don’t receive the codes. I used virtual SIMS different providers, tried different countries on dozen of accounts and had no luck.
- I used gmx emails and no numbers on creation.
- Use high-quality proxies from a trusted provider,
- I also tried creating it manually using both emails/ phone numbers but didn’t receive any code via number/nor email
- The only success I had was using Gmail email when creating manually. They don’t require you a number on creation.
- Already started running 5 Twitter accounts, 4 went suspended/PV. The other 1 is still surviving somehow.
- Requested over 50+ codes with virtual SIMS services, only had 2 successful ones in a span of 5-6 days. both accounts got verified and now PV again.
I’m pretty sure at this point it’s the numbers.
Any input is very appreciated! Will try to keep this thread up to date and will give updates if I find anything in the meantime!