Maximum number of acc we can operate from home WiFi/IP

Awesome - thank you very much for the link and recommendation.
I appreciate it!

I always recommend 3-5 max per IP/proxy

1 Like

One more question - how many times can you clone the IG app on these phones?
Can you only clone it once or could you clone it multiple times?

I use 5 with my Residential Wifi and 5 on a different phone with my mobile data.

1 Like

Is there any problem when you do follow/unfollow? I mean can you follow max people from one acc and others too without any problem in your phone which are connected to residential WiFi

There are two things that you need to consider.

1. It doesn’t matter how many phones/laptops you have because they all connect to the same network and use the same IP. So IG will see all these accounts connecting from same IP/network.

2. IG is a mobile-first app/service. So, on your laptop you can’t really use many accounts. However, you can change the headers or your browser to make it look as if you browse from a mobile.

Besides this, I suggest that you get a sim card for each of your phone and connect them to the mobile carrier network. In this way, you will “protect” the accounts residing on each device and they will look independent from your other accounts.

1 Like

I appreciate man thanks a lot
Instagram allows 5 accs from one device and if I use those 5 from data they won’t be linked to each other right? That means will I be able to do max amount of actions on each device? Those 5 will be linked and IG will know that they are run on same phone even if we use data? Please help

This means that your 5 acc from Device A won’t be linked to the 5 acc on Device B (as you said you have two devices).

This will allow you to better manage any potential blocks/bans - Instead of getting an account blocked and risking other 9, in case of a block, you will get 1 blocked and 4 at risks. The other 5 from the other device won’t be related to them.

Hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Thanks a lot man thank you very much it’s clear now
Can I ask another question if you don’t mind haha
Those 5 accs from one device will I be able to do maximum no of actions like follow/unfollow on each account?

1 Like

I just use 3 accounts to do follow-unfollow in a day,5 accounts all in a day would be too risky.

Following up on this, shift the thinking to “actions” rather than Number of Accounts.

There are many wifi networks (Public) that at any given time log 1000s of accounts active on their networks, but never receive blocks because they’re identified to handle that traffic.

On the flip, a home network may not have as many so there shoudn’t be as many actions as a public wifi network on a home IP.

That’s what gets you flagged. Doing repeated actions & running up that IP action barrier is the trouble,

I run 10+ accounts on my home WIFI/IP with a few others based on Proxies. All accounts, however, have run into my home WIFI/IP so at any given time, at least 15-17 accounts are active on there.

No bans. No blocks. No PV’s. No EV’s.

Because I’m not spamming the network. I’m growing accounts by Content Based Methods.

If you plan to spam [M/S counts], don’t run more than 10 accounts on your home IP.
If you plan to build, run as many as you want.

2 Likes

Wow dude that’s a smart move
Would you mind saying number of follow/unfollow you do on each account?

Not sure about it. But you’ll have to take into consideration that if you get banned one of your account, you risk banning the others for the sole reason of using the same device/connection.

1 Like