[MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

Any solution for me?

1 Like

I have the same problem . Any solution

1 Like

probably an stupid question, but I only used this accounts via Jarvee, what’s your suggestion?

1 Like

Same problem . Just I logged my account via jarvee I got this error :sob:

1 Like

This may be somewhat related but has anyone else noticed that creating new accounts is now much much more difficult? I tried creating a few new Instagram accounts through data proxies on a browser. The first one worked, after that (different proxies), despite including a real phone number and confirming that number with a code, I always get a ‘suspicious activity’ and then within 24 hours the account is disabled citing ‘violation of terms’. I though that maybe data center proxies aren’t great for creating an account, so I tried doing it in a browser using my actual phone as a hotspot (so mobile IP) and yet, the exact same thing. Can you now only create accounts through an app? Is everything else lost??

1 Like

How long did you have to wait for facebook to reply? I’ve been waiting 4 days with no response. What should I do?

1 Like

I tried twice now. No one replied my ticket… I has been 2 months…

1 Like

Update [06/24/2020]
I noted that I would update this if I received any new information. I placed this very same information in the OP for newcomers to see. I’ll keep this multi-update format to reflect the developments that follow… With that noted:

For Android based users, I received the follow up email yesterday from Facebook [06/23/2020] which was a for what seems as a password reset. This was the email I received.

Hi,
Thanks for verifying your identity. You’re almost done recovering your account.

To reset your password and gain access to your account:

1. Log out of any Instagram account you may be logged into on your computer, phone or tablet
  2. Once you’re completely logged out, click the following link: [redacted]
  3. If you’re prompted to enter your username, enter said username as your username

You can change your username, email and phone number once you log in. To learn how to update your information: [redacted]

If you have questions about how to keep your account secure, you can find more information and tips in the Instagram Help Center: [redacted]

Thanks,
[Inserted made up name]

Results: i got stuck in the loop again, although I think its my error. Like the original OP, I got a little too excited & didn’t do the recovery on the originating device. When I attempted to use the link again on the proper device, it said I needed a new token. So back to the early steps again. Fortunately, what to do there was written so its a waiting game again. Immediately received the email to send the verifying information so sending that in now & waiting to redo this again.

2 Likes

@swissbull @med_akli see the above update.
@InstaMaster see my earlier replies on the matter from what I observed.

@ddizzle that is an unrelated matter given that is about account creation. That process is relatively straight forward to recover them. Most just don’t & give up on them. That’s what IG expects from noobs, since they rely on the low hanging fruit to combat spam/automation. I invite you to go browse the rest of this forum to find the answers you seek for your specific problem.

This thread addresses accounts already created but experiencing this very specific problem with no specific [notable] cause.

@blot @loveitnb see my above update in the previous post. Gives you my timeline. I sent the inquiry the same day I wrote the OP. Those were my results. If you get your response before I get mine, utilize what I share & see if that works.

I still waiting for their answer actually…

@Gtamaster I’ve been in that situation 3 times for my personal account, where they send a password reset URL after confirming my identity - I also used those URLs under my primary device but that didn’t solve the issue and went straight to the same screen.
So I’d recommend not trying that path again as for my case it didn’t solve it, only reaching FB support through a media associate did the job for me. I hope this helps, saving some time at least!

1 Like

Reasons to post our results folks!

Since you say a media associate, does that mean you must know someone then?
Or is that something accessible by our own means?

Wondering so I can test & update the thread to reflect this.

Much appreciated for sharing that.

1 Like

Exactly, only way. Can you help us with that?

1 Like

I’m interested to know more about media associate too. Where did you find media associate? How much did you need to pay to recover your account?

I made this thread Can you recover an account that got disabled for impersonation? some users mentioned FB panel, media support… are they and the media associate you mentioned the same thing?

1 Like

Im wondering if anyone has gotten a response to their selfie with the code on the piece of paper. I have sent mine multiple times, and tried filling out a new support form, but they haven’t responded. It’s been almost three weeks

I found help through the PR team of a record label I worked with, they seem to have access to that dedicated support side of FB/IG as they spend huge amounts on advertising - they filed a request to recover the account and basically, 4-5 hours after that I received a password change URL (I also had to specify a new email account to transfer from the linked).

Hope this helps, I can’t push any requests though (they only help artists related to them).

2 Likes

I got some reply from Facebook the same that you shared @Gtamaster . I also got another reply from them. Shared below.

''Hi,

It looks like two-factor authentication is turned on for your account. Two-factor authentication is a security feature that requires you to enter a security code or backup code when you log into Instagram from an unknown device.

If you can’t access your security or backup codes, or didn’t turn on two-factor authentication, please log into the Instagram app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Learn more about two-factor authentication in the Instagram Help Center:

https://help.instagram.com/566810106808145

We want to make sure we’re helping the right person, and appreciate your understanding in completing this step for additional account security.

Thanks,’’

I told them I already have access to my email but they won’t let me choose a verification method and send them the known screenshot or the infinite loop. No response yet. It has been 6 days still waiting.

3 Likes

how can we contact them for media associate? Can you give us some details? Appreciate it.

Same, can you help us with this?

if someone can recover - contact me. I have around 500 accs. aged with +1000 followers, with pics etc.

I can give half of my accs if someone can recover them.