Maybe another shadowban?

You should check if your posts still appearing in hashtags or not. You can easily check in recent posts section in hashtags.
Usually a normal kind of shadowban lasts for 14 days for nudity and all according to my experience.
If your account is still not recovering i advice you to start a new page in case if this account not recovers.

That sucks, that was my biggest page.

What I did was continue posting and reduced my total actions in the day. I verified that was not using banned hashtags and regrettably waited for the 14 days to pass. After that everything went back to normal.

While shadow banned do not continue to use hashtags, Let 8-14 days pass before trying hashtags if you keep trying to use tags it won’t go away.

Hi, thanks for your replay. So: now I have to post without hashtag? Sure?
But also my hashtag? (My hashtag mean for example… #namecompany or #productname)
Thanks a lot

An update: I switched from business to normal account and after 2/3 days there is not any shadowban anymore.

I’m not sure that it’s the switch that did the trick, might simply be that the shadowban timer ran off since it’s more than 8 days ago since you posted about the ban?