ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

cant find it? can u pls help!

@Elvis_beatz try loging back in after 24h, if it says it’s disabled, follow the steps on the screen there and submit a recovery request. After filling that form, go to your email and you should have an email from facebok in which they ask for you to send them a photo with a code. Send them a selfie photo with the code as requested in the email. it takes 4-5 days for them to review yourvl account again and give it back to you or not. Most of the times they do. Did you do too much of Follow-Unfollow actions on the account? Do tell more…

1 Like

Do exactly like this, I had some problems with the catche + phone number = wait for 24h for review thing. Some of my accounts got activated just after 10mins after I sent in the picture with code, full name and username, others took 3-4 days. But on some of my accounts I did not receive the mail from insta/face at all…

How many follows/unfollows are safe to do in a day to avoid getting action blocks?

@Candydandy your answer is in a pinned thread.
NEW QUESTIONS ADDED - [POLL] List of the most popular questions asked - VOTE

2 Likes

it depends on allot of factors. One of them is account age (if older than 3 months, blocks are more rare) we believe all put together gives you a score and acording to that score insta is more or less permissive with you actiions. Once the account is properly warmed up you can reach 150+ Follows a day. But even so, doing it 7 days a week will probably result in a block so you will most probably want to rest it for a day. It’s all about randomizing things up, making the account as random as a person ca be, today you follow, tomorrow you like, the other day you unfollow… things like these tell the insta algo that you’re not a bot running the account.

Check here what others are saying/doing:

1 Like

it can take months to years

Hi, I just went through the same thing.
Except: in my case, I had just created an account from a verified email, and after creating the account, I was asked for a phone verification, I went ahead and did that as well. But right after my phone was verified, I received this dialogue. I created a Twitter from the same email, a Reddit and a Cloud account and there wasn’t any problem.
But right after I created an Instagram, this happened and after that when I created a Facebook, they did the same thing.

I was using a VPN throughout the whole session (although I wasn’t browsing thru Tor)
Does anybody know if I’ll be okay?

I don’t care about the account, of course, it is hardly 4 hours old; only the username is important and I’m pretty sure that if the account gets “disabled”, I’ll lose the username. Is that it? I only have 20 hours to go but God, that username is very important.

Literally the same thing happened to me (I made a new account, using a VPN) and I’m still waiting after 6 days…

Any leads on this?

Cheers

I got this message after creating a new account for my office. It’s over a week, I can’t access the account or create a new one using my company email. This is really frustrating coz that username is very important. For goodness sake, why am I getting the “thanks for providing your info” thing after creating a new account? None to contact directly to resolve this. I seriously need a help on this.

If you haven’t tried signing up thru the app (not the website), have a go, it gives you more options. My particular case hasn’t been solved yet, but yours might be different.

1 Like

yes sir , same problem.

Hey elvies
Your id was back?
Same problem me please help me

I got disabled from Facebook and my instagram was linked to Facebook and I got my instagram disable too and they send me this message can anyone help???

Screenshot_20200828_191036_com.instagram.android|241x500

Is it just me or is it just this keeps happening to me everyday… I keeps on filling out the form every day for like a week and this message always appears…or is this the wrong form I just filled in?
Screenshot_20200828_232550|265x500

It would be nice if I could get help

Same problem did you solve it

please help me

1 Like

I created a new account using my business email. its been over a week and im still getting the " Thanks for Providing Your Info". how do i resolve this because the username is very important to me

Currently, you don’t - you willö have to wait and then start appealing the account as it#'s very likely to get disabled.

How can i appeal since there’s no other link except the done button which logs me out.

1 Like