ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

I want to know what to do

Wait the 24 hours.

It’s been since yesterday I was told to wait after two working days. Please will it be restored eventually?

No. How many followers, how old?

The page is about 4years old and more I have about 3000 and more followers. It’s a business account too

I have seen this but would it be resolved

No, but there might be a solution out in the future… I have a few dozen accounts waiting on a solution :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Then I am waiting

1 Like

Let us know if you get your account recovered
I have the same problem but waited 3days still waiting

Same here still waiting.

That’s the only thing we can do in those cases. Wait and hope they’ll return it back to you.

I have been told that the account has been disabled so now submitting my documents

best of luck! I know someone who had the same issue, after sending in the required docs he got his acc back.

1 Like

Thank you so much

They sent a code to write down in a sheet of paper

Good luck! I’ve been trying to recover an account too, but Instagram stops replying after I sent them the picture of me holding a sheet of pair with the code they sent. Please update this thread if you receive a reply from IG.

2 Likes

In that case you are either doing it wrong or are not patient enough :slight_smile:

IG’s checks and requests are becoming ridiculous. What we have to do to get our accounts back OMG.

My account just got hit with one of these. First time I’ve seen it. I submitted my info and will wait the 24 hours to see…