Mentoring and A Collaborative Project

Hi to all the legends here!

I was wondering if anyone here offers services in the form of mentoring, where I could pay for your time and in order for me to speed up my learning curve work on a project to grow an instagram account together?

Please let me know if this is something that could be arranged, also please tell me to do one if this is out of the question :smile:

Thanks.

PG

Lets say it with our “good old” :wink: member Danny-Boy:

So, get some references and check the growth on socialblade. Use this link (just put the username in the field above):
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/therock

Also click on this button:
grafik
Or sometimes it is this one:
grafik

Then look at the graph below.
If you see something like this:

be careful, COULD be a sign for fake followers. Check the engagement rate and if the acc. has many followers from such a unusual jump.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: r

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up :slight_smile:

did you even read his post ??
did he asked that he want to buy accounts ??
he need someone to show him things
what fake followers and all that shit has to do with what he asked ?

Probably relating to references for their ability grow accounts, so it would make it worth his money to hire them.

Also come on man, there’s no need to be rude to someone who’s trying to help.

3 Likes

@Salamouna: I am not a native, sorry if some aspects were unclear maybe due to my bad English.

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

Thanks, @Ian, for your support and your time. :+1: Again, all the best to you and your business :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Most of us are not native and this has nothing to do with the english

DM me if you still need a mentor

1 Like