Message not delivered You're sending this from a different address or alias using the 'Send mail as' feature

Hey guys, i’m doing cold emailing. And for cold emailing i need to use specific domains like “David@domainname.com” or “info@mydomain.com” and etc. So for that i need email hosting. However, i cant find any reliable email hosting which would not block my messages. I’m using cold emailing with mail merges and i get bounces with this message "Message not delivered You’re sending this from a different address or alias using the ‘Send mail as’ feature. " for all services that i tried: zoho, goddady and others…

Here is an error from zoho:

550 5.4.6 Unusual sending activity detected. Please try after sometime. Learn more.

It’s a bit frustrating since i can’t send messages from gmail + merge with a specific domain that i want. And you know, sending with @gmail.com doesn’t look that professional, thats an issue…

Can anyone recommend me any email hosting to use which would not have such issue?? Any answers appreciated!

That is not related to a ‘Send as’ feature. How many emails did you send that day/hour/minute? How many unique contacts?