[Method & better method needed] How to share content with clients & How do you preview your grid easily before posting?

Actually I was able to open it on my pc and upload from there as well. All from the browser, I was only looking at apps which allow that. Albeit it didn’t look as fancy as planoly it was free and did the job. Didn’t have enough time to figure it out tho

@BruceSilduk

Hey Bruce were you able to figure out a way to accomplish the process as you stated?:

1. Select the pictures
  2. Upload
  3. Get feed like view
  4. Drag them around however I like
  5. Export
  6. Have captions when clicked on the picture (I understand it probably wouldn’t export)

Figuring this out now for my clients. Want it to be simple, fast, and effective while still having the full functionality like the Commenting dynamic hashtags after the post + the signature at the end of the post + tagging users + locations, etc.

Would love to save time from your expertise!

I use a content calendar in Google Sheets and then the Free Version of BeFunky to create a Grid Collage.

1 Like

Hey, yes for premium clients I use planoly with their email. It does exactly that plus scheduling. Planoly at 7$ per month per client is a good deal.

Less premium clients, I’m doing googke drive + Google docs.

But yea, haven’t been able to find a solution which would do everything under the same dashboard.

2 Likes

I have a grid template for photoshop. After editing a batch of photos I just pop them into place to see how they look.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, Interested to know what you charge for this service ?
Content, Hashtags and Scheduling per month ?

1 Like

Curious as well…I charge over a grand for growth + content…and I still think I’m undervaluing the service…

1 Like

For android you can use “Feed master” it is free. Btw I love how important is for you to look everything clean for your clients.

1 Like