Method + daily gains?

i have 1 over 500k;, 1 over 300k, 9 over 100k and the rest are below 100 – average 85k

2 Likes

wow thats nice, just growing organically from #'s and explore?

at one point some of my meme/viral niche accounts were going crazy on the explore for the size they were 5k following accounts averaging 5-10k likes per post and getting 100’s of followers a day

1 Like

i don’t use hashtags – tried it for a few posts – and still believe its best for toilet paper only. Viral content and regular posting. With like blocks – even get them on phone often I stopped that too.

1 Like

It’s realistic. I’ve grown an account with only f/uf to 100k in about 7 months and have stopped automation completely on it. It is now averaging 500 followers gained daily without doing anything apart from posting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you developed them using the F / U method up to 100,000? And now, without any automation, it grows to 500 a day?

1 Like

Yes the main reason I was able to achieve this is by being engaging with the audience. If i were to grow two identical accounts at the same time with the exact same settings and content - The account in which I engage with my audience by replying to comments and DM’s would grow much faster and be future proof!

Automation is like steroids and engaging with your audience is like PCT so that you don’t lose all of your gains :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can say this – with good content, 80% percent of the time the account will grow – Many have a hard time understanding this.Let me tell ya my story.
the first year – my accounts f/u and grew ok – 50-100 a day via f/u with 1500 follows and unfollows a day. I never had a account ‘grow’ on its own before. See, I knew no other way to grow – I was still learning the ropes. ( selection of good sources, following others that commented and liked etc…

One day I pulled the plug of one my accounts off botting – had only 18 if I remember correctly. I downloaded a post downloader from the app store and copied viral stuff and posted that. First 2/3 months off botting I learned it takes time for an account to grow alone. ( my other accounts like that account’s post also, the start of my network. Make a long story short – that account grew slow, but independent. 2 years later all my accounts off botting as they got big. Some I botted until well past 100k. Until you get that experince – its as you are looking from the outside in.

5 Likes
  • F/U (automation)
  • Like (automation)
  • Liking comments (automation + manually)
  • Replying to comments (manually)
  • Consistent posting schedule (manually but could be automated)
  • Planning posts every week to make sure it fits the theme of the profile

There is a point where the organic growth catches up and takes over, it makes the F/U method seem like a waste of time for the growth of that account.

2 Likes

It’s like investing your money into the SP500 - If you invest with 1000, you will gain 80. If you invest with 100,000, you will gain 8000. Content will keep it future proof.

Edit: assuming an 8% return

3 Likes

Of course, you did all this from the beginning?
So you answered the DM
Have you commented on etc?
Was it only with a large number of observers that he began to do so?

1 Like

At the start, it was more like “I’ll just create this account and let it automate for a while and it may turn into something”. After like 3 months, I decided to put more time and effort into it by replying to comments. Around the 4 month mark I started planning how the feed will look and putting more time into content.

With the traffic from this account and other sources (built from the traffic of this account), I am generating a good amount of money consistently.

3 Likes

I think if you’re doing the F/U method on a new client / account, your first milestone should be to get to 25 new followers a day. Once you master 25, get to 50 and so on. 25 should be the first goal IMO

1 Like

lol love the reference

I noticed my friends personal accounts that I grow started to pick up after 10k (same time they actually started caring about the audience and realizing they could make money off of it) and after creating more of a community with their followers they started getting more and more followers as time progressed even without f/u im sure they would still net 2-4 hundred followers by themselves (dependent on posting frequency and quality of the posts for some reason our followers only care about us if we are shirtless)

Do you also write yourself to your observers?
Are you doing any of your interactions aimed at them?

I think he had said he manually replies and dms his followers back

id also assume he has it set up to like posts of his followers

2 Likes

That’s how I understand it, but I mean whether I’m also writing to the observers now, whether he comments on other posts by hand, or gives sympathy to his observers to maintain interactions, etc.
On their profiles, not on his profile.

2 Likes

Anything I say now will be short and may be interpreted differently! I will write something up in more detail for you later, I am a bit busy at the moment and need to finish off my list.

Doing the more type of actions and using all the tools available, is the kind of method working for me now !

Very interesting stuff, Im new to this forum so don’t know if I’m allowed to ask these questions. I have considered using a mother/slave model to grow some accounts but I don’t know if I would make any more money then if I just let each account run completely independently. So 1. in most niches do you think you would make more money (selling affiliate products) or about the same amount of money using the mother/slave method vs just letting each account be independently. Also, I had a few accounts in the quote/motivation niche and couldn’t figure out how to monetize them, any suggestions?