[Method] Make Money from Facebook

Thanks oscar! Actually no, we did this ourselves in After Effects! :blush:

I see people complaining about your adsense account getting banned for using this method, so let me tell you this straight and clear.

The only reasons you will get your account banned for using this method is if you break any of adsense TOS and that is.

• Getting 100k visits a day and only 100 next day will not get your account banned
  • Position of your ads will have your account banned, remember that most of fb traffic is mobile, placing a 300x600 ad over the fold will get you a warning email if you are lucky but must of the time now google now gets the account banned, same goes for a ads bellow the title.
  • the use of copyright images and videos even if they are not hosted in your site will get your account banned so you have to be careful when using this method. You can go on for months using them and then one day you wake-up with that dreadful email that your account was banned for not complying with the TOS.

Most people do NOT read the TOS I was one of them I got my account banned 2 years ago, got another one after that, when completely over the TOS, and keep updated about them every day since then, have been banking good ever since with 0-16k monthly and believe me my traffic driving method is 100% blackhat/clickbait.

2 Likes

I’m probably bumping an old post but it seems worth it for anyone that’s going yo attempt this method.

I was surprised no one mentioned the age factor of adsense accounts. Sure adsense could ban you for misleading clicks but it would also depend on the past activity of the accounts (I’m assuming).

Overall this seems like a high risk method so unless I had a few (aged) accounts to test with, I’d put this on the shelf, so to speak.

Wonderful advice! I’ll be sure to read the TOS from now on :smile:

sounds pretty interesting and well written guide! Thanks