[Method] My secret Instagram growth Strategy in 2020

1. If you want to hardly avoid blocks you should really consider using real ip’s LTEs since Instagram detects proxies, vpns and all other networking tools. If you couple proxy with a lot of actions taken on profile - the AI will automatically put you into the “automation category” believe me that. We’ve tried and thats why we didnt stick with it. This problem will be seen when you will get a lot of new made accounts and accounts with bad handling overall.

What do you mean by “manage” profiles?

Thanks for your advice. Yes, that is why I use many SIM cards dongle share 4G lte to each device

Profile mean: if use LinkenSphere browser, each new tab mean a separate PC browser or mobile browser. Ani-dect or ani-tracking.
I can not explain clearly, but you can check multilogin or LinkenSphere both tools intro

Well as long as it works well for you and you are making good bucks with it, you should continue to do so. You are doing a good job, try using residential IPs which may cost you lesser. Bargain big when you place bulk order, should help getting the costs lowered further.

2 Likes

Yes I use hashtags,posting.But not DM for now.

i don’t understand what you mean.
i think selling product on my ecommerence business more profit than doing any service and Affiliation

so please focus on my method discuz

Great job. If you’re making a profit, then keep doing what you’re doing. I agree with others that you can have more than one account per phone… but also, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it :man_shrugging:t2:

thanks for your advice. i have plus 2 more accounts in per device. now there are 3 accounts per device

You could add 2 more (5 per device)

did you check the scraped users one by one manually to check if they’re real people? if so, that’s a lot of work to do.

I guess you’re using Excel to save your scraped users and avoid F/U same users?

Does your worker just unfollow from your followings? or does he unfollow only users from the list you give to him?

1 Like

Based on my opinion, i dont think this is feasible depend on what type of marketing u targeting.
If not mistaken, there is services out there selling account and etc , but slowly u can manage account systematic with MP. Proxy + Old Account + Good setting. It maybe slow but it represent the basic human interface with the machine.

it work and safe for now. and made 15 K USD profit per month for me
i share my method, just want have more idea let it optimization and improve.

i now update the mass control system to this version. check image

i will improve let manual method faster than before

3 Likes

NIce setup you have there. What is this app: http://prntscr.com/rvfojv and how does it connects to phones??

1 Like

System + professional hub

Thanks. Where it can be bought? :slight_smile:

I just setup and test my method.
I will share more in future

PS: I don’t sell any tool or system. Just share my setup to know there have others way to do manual work fast

2 Likes

Ok, share away :slight_smile:

Yor are chinese right? 我看到你使用群控了,群控效率很低

can i ask with what tool you are controlling the devices??

thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

John_Victor, wow, looks pretty solid!

Hello whats name software Your use?
Thank you