[METHOD NOOB FRIENDLY] $50 a day

Thank you <3. Glad you appreciate it.

This method is old, I’m not saying it won’t work, but it will disappoint you

I’ve done this for a while.
earned $5k with cpa, on ogads / cpagrip.
But stopped, because it was getting increasingly difficult to maintain accounts, and always replacing. plus the blocks and all.
And i was deceiving people. In the beginning, sure. Earing the “cash” sound of a lead, hourly. And reaching 30$ to 40$ a day, is awesome. Payment by Paypal, straight to bank. And $$.
But didn’t like it after a year. or so. ATM, doing nothing. But really would like to turn into whitehat. Growth. But competition is HIGH!!

4 Likes

I can see the outcome in here, but growing accounts is quite difficult as of late updates…

3 Likes

all my instas together I have around 800k FOLLOWERS and absolutely none of them can generate any income with this strategy.

2 Likes

Yup, gotta find the right ways to grow accounts right now

with all respect but this thread is just pollution and false hopes for new starters , cpa its hard and the skills to grow an IG worth more money than 50 /day

2 Likes

Now a days followers are gold. The last thing you wanna do is scamming any of them. Stay legit!

1 Like

Yup, stay legit. Scamming is not what I advice here. It’s funny people immediately assume this is a scam method. Funny that that is the first thing popping up in heads.

And you people wonder why Instagram goes hard on bots etc, it’s because of shitheads like him :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Let’s give a big sigh to this person that commented above because he clearly did not read anything.