[Method] Strategy for 100 Charging Social Clients

PLease do so!

@TradeKozy don’t use ads initially, maybe later on when you have social proof (even then I wouldn’t)
Just cold call/ email until you have your first 10 clients, do the very best you can for them, you’ll get referals and won’t need to do cold calling after a while! :wink:

4 Likes

My first client was a guy working in some type of network marketing, making pretty good money and needing more social proof. I delivered results and he recommended me to all his colleagues. It’s probably not the normal way of getting a ton of clients but there are environments with people really wanting to grow their IG. If you can enter this environment and have a ton of social proof you could probably make decent money.

3 Likes

Hello.

We are investing in a particular fashion niche. We already have several social proofs with accounts growing 10.000 followers / month :grin:

We also have sale page and e-commerce.

2 Likes

I’m not into client management (yet), but instead of sending DMs in bulk I would focus on one niche (if you haven’t already) and make an indepth research on your potential client / business beforehand. Find out what the key issues of them are and offer them a solution for it.

When you give them a short consulation, you give them value first. That way they will much more likely trust you because they realize that you can help them and you are in the expert position. Lack of trust is the number 1 reason why people don’t answer to DMs.

I have a great alternative idea for a cold call: You can make a short consulation in form of a video message where you speak in person with the face into the camera. At the end of the video you can make your offer or invite them to come back to you for the formal things. The great thing about it is, you can record the video as often as you want until it’s perfect and it’s still very personal and professional.

With automation it is very easy to send out a lot of messages at once, but I think the client management should be seperated from the client acquisition. There it isn’t about the number of messages, but about the quality of the messages.

6 Likes

Don’t do it bro! No free trials. You will get burnt. Also, you need to work on your pre-education process. Short of knocking on their door you need to pound it in their head that Instagram Growth is not perfect, no guarantees, and explain all the pain points. Now, you may of already did this and that client still said ‘no sales.’ They are idiots and we just move on.

5 Likes

Good luck with ads. Getting ads approved for IG Growth is near impossible + you are advertising to a cold audience. Cost per click matters. All the big dogs, my company has quit FB and IG ads.

1 Like

The trial is not really free. It is $1 for a week, and the regular monthly price after that. It’s a Paypal subsciption.

I tested several things with several websites. A website asking just the regular price to get started. And another website with a $1 trial and regular prices a week after that.

The end result with the $1 1 week trial was better. But there are a lot of cancellations in the trial week. Often just the day before Paypal will charge them the regular monthly fee.

The biggest disadvantage of the $1 week trial is that a lot of losers signup for that week, thinking that its just $1. They don’t read. Are completely clueless. Educating them doesn’t work. It’s irritating. But what matters is the end result.

3 Likes

On our experience, the best way for a rapid trial payment converting is offering an important discount for a limited time, maybe 50% until next 5 day.

**IMPORTANT UPDATE **

For get the best audience and conversation, we decided to invest via big influencer marketing in our niche with video tag stories.

I actually had good conversions and results with free trials. I converted every single one except one, and that guy I believe basically cancelled because another growth service offering him a significantly lower rate. This guy was more interested in quantity over quality so I lost because I didn’t offer him the value of what he wanted which was on me for not noticing it.

That aside I did stop free trials and even though I converted near everyone it was a lot of pressure. You need to produce stellar results in that trial (I did one week) and when it takes 4+ days just to warm up an aged account on a new proxy it isn’t the easiest to do. Now I sleep easier in that first week AND I still convert as many clients as I did before.

I’ve heard a lot of rumours as well that placing IG growth ads puts you in the crosshairs of IG’s legal team. I can’t substantiate it but it makes sense and why take the risk for such little reward.

Have you considered a trial that is priced higher than a week of your usual rate? Say you charge $100 for services…offer a one week trial at $30. It’s still cheaper for a business to test your service than spending the full monthly rate but will help weed out the people just looking for cheap followers (and consequently also eliminate a lot of the clueless) and you get paid some real cash.

2 Likes

@Chopblock, @BruceSilduk, @TradeKozy, @WannaCryyy, @Connor_Lipke, @koin3190, @fyi

As you guys liked this comment

I figure you might find some value in my new thread :point_down:

4 Likes

some one gets update?