Method to boost your Facebook page likes & possibly make more money

Let me start off by saying Happy New Year everyone!! I am a newby to MPsocial & I must say that I have been enjoying reading all of you guys topics & questions for the last few weeks. I’ve learned alot in LVL1 already & appreciate the info & feedback. It’s been a rough journey but most days are better than others.

Lately I’ve been doing alot of research & I haven’t had the best of luck with IG as they are always adding new features & changing the old ones but as for Facebook I’ve found a few tips & tricks that may help some of you that are struggling to get more FB PAGE LIKES. I’m pretty sure alot of you all are familiar or have seen the ads on IG & FB. Well as for FB I’ve found a pretty good technique to get more likes using these ads. First whatever it is that you are trying to promote on FB it should be niche related. Secondly, before running an ad on the pic or video make sure that your targeted audience that the ad will reach are people interested in your niche as well (Use big pages/brands similar to your niche for targeted audience) Ex: *FashionNova,*CoverGirl,*MAC,. Third, promote it with about $2-$3. Lastly, invite everyone that likes your pic/video. A good invite program will help or you can do it manually but pls don’t invite everyone at the same time. Note I have went viral about 5-7 times with this method reaching over 1 Million people each time & also gained almost 2,000 likes every time.

Hope this helps some of you if not all. Instagram has been leading the ship lately but their is still lots of money on Facebook waiting for all of us.

8 Likes

Glad to hear that you are seeing some success with that. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the community.

How much money did you invest in ads to reach 1 million.

1 Like

Anywhere from $1-$5. Most times $3. For some reason the reach & engagement is usually alot better on there than IG. After the ad is over, the reach & engagement still continues to grow which is how it goes viral. It may not work on every post but it has worked for me & a few others most of the time. Really all depends on how much feedback the post get.

Facebook likes are useless as the reach is almost down to zero

1 Like

I almost agree but after a page hits 10,000 likes there is a big difference in the reach. I noticed that almost no one saw my post when my page likes were around 2,000 but after it continued to grow the reach started to pick up. Also clientele started to increased the moment I reached around 3,000 likes. Another thing to look at is that everyone is influenced by big numbers. If you have 100,000 organic likes with only a few people engaging that won’t stop someone from advertising with you only because there are tons of businesses that pays based on huge audiences & not just engagement or reach.

Thanks for sharing @Yacht

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Sorry, I am quite a novice on this forum (pls pardon my qn if it sounds ridiculous), can I ask what you meant here? Do you mean invite your own circle of friends on FB?

Thank you!

1 Like

It is not my experience that pages over 10K like you have a better reach on the contrary the bigger the page the lower the reach seems to be, i have a 30k page in the hunting niche, it is an old page and until last summer i had about 4K likes and comments, now i am happy if i get 200 likes and a couple of shares for an HQ post.

And now with the new changes being implemented investing time and/or money in likes is just a huge waste, if you want to get traffic from FB go after the groups while you can as i predict that FB is going to close that free traffic source very soon.

I hate to use the phrase FB is dead, but free traffic from them is nearing the end, and if any n00b is reading this be adviced not to invest in free facebook traffic, because it is done…

1 Like

I definitely agree with you on the new changes. It seems as if Facebook is really moving towards being a pay for engagement platform but I usually still spend $1 on most posts because the clients in my niche are more likely to spend big when they see alot of engagement. The groups definitely do work as well I tend to go viral in those alot and I’m pretty sure you are right about them shutting it down in the future.

2 Likes

That true I use groups to go viral as well

1 Like