[METHOD] Unheard methods: How to increase the reach on Instagram 🔥 (including my own secret sauce and golden nugget)

Welcome
Dan Lok : https://mega.nz/#F!Y94jSQDJ!RIkRl_2DN7d15N960TRs6A
Instagram mastery 3.0 : https://mega.nz/#F!YspFyKRC!1VgegvaYQJCdbgpR1gNYIQ

2 Likes

I have tested this and because my account is much bigger now than last year my post got 3 times more engagement and reach. I dont think it really matters when you repost your own one. not sure about reposting someone else’s.

I noticed the same between business and personal account a while back! They have now added a new third option (I think it is creative???). Would the engagement results be slower for this too compared to a personal account?

Great Post! Thanks man

Hi Pow,

Have you used Xnview for this?

I’m new to Xnview and trying to configure it so images are clean ready for posting to many accounts.

1 Like

Hey. No, I use my own software for that :slight_smile:

Would you share the name of the software you use ? :slight_smile:
Thanks

It doesn’t have the name :smiley: It’s my own custom tool :slight_smile:

I read every post and comment under your guides but I feel like Instagram has changed a bunch since you wrote the guide. What do you think is the most important thing to grow accounts as of now?

2 Likes

i forgot to tag you, the message above is meant for you

posting once a day at the times when you start getting likes fast at the first hour + encouraging people to share/save the post OR/AND comment is a quick way to boost up your reach for your next post and push your current post to more people. Let’s not forget 14-19 hashtags completely mixed up at least few of them have the same keywords as post’s alt text + viral hashtags + 30/30/30 split. Also, content is the king so post viral content too.

3 Likes

Havent used alt tags ever. Can you adjust them yourself or is IG’s algo deciding those? @pow

You can upload your pic to Gvision API or post on instagram and get the tags and create the hashtags out of them. Also keywords on caption helps to determine if your post is relevant so.

1 Like

Is there a quick way of doing the gvision submission?

I don’t think so, unless you pay for their API tokens

Great tips. Thank you

1 Like

This guide has been very useful to me. Thank you!

Do jarvee has features like editing alt text or even change/remove MD5 before posting?

how to do that quickly? any hack? shortcut?

google vision api trial -> upload pics -> see keywords -> make hashtags -> post -> :slight_smile:

3 Likes