(METHODS) How To Find And Close Clients ๐Ÿ”‘

Because many people was asking for it, i am today going to share 2 of my best methods of finding and closing clients for my agency. Lets jump straight into it, no wasting time :zipper_mouth_face:

When we look for potential clients in the web design field we start out on trends.builtwith.com, thereโ€™s probably something else similar too. There we get a list of companies in specific countries or locations that have high, medium or low technology spent and how much traffic is on their websites. Thereโ€™s also a lot of contact information and almost every company have their social media tags in the information. You get great value in this no matter how new or experienced you are. As you can categorize technology spent and website traffic with this method, you get a precise list of the levels of the business you need to target.

Now let me first explain quickly our thoughts of high quality slaves :moneybag:. In our case, content is everything. We use less slaves with much much much more higher quality of content, instead of many slaves with the original slave content. As we run an agency our goal is to get as many clients as we can from these slaves, and in our experience โ€˜โ€™real peopleโ€™โ€™ slaves gives the most conversions. In the beginning of our business, my partner himself created content for a couple of slaves. And every single slave with time became a medium sized/kinda big influencer in their field here in Sweden.

Back to track. Now i know that thereโ€™s not a lot of you guys running a web design agency. If you are running a marketing agency or just an agency overall, this can also be in great value. Let me explain in detail how we have done that :hole:

We download the list with our specific level of businesses. There we get a full list of potential clients social media tags. Now we start interacting with these accounts with our main business account, which have a good following and a great @ name in Swedish. This means authority to them. We interact with their account in the comments of their pictures for a week, which is very unusual to them because most businesses here in Sweden donโ€™t get a lot of comments at all. Sometimes this is all it takes, if they already are looking for these kind of services they are going to hire us. If they arenโ€™t looking for our services, but we feel they can need them (thats why we have targeted them in the first place) then after the first week of interaction and them getting to know us, we bring in our slaves :exploding_head:. We slowly start dmโ€™ing them automatically with spintax (with our slaves) with this type of message -

โ€™โ€™Hello, Iโ€™ve recently bought your product and i really really like it. You guys are doing a great job. I want to give you a little secret tip thats have been working out for my business as i like you guys so much. (pointing out flaws in their marketing or website). We hired these guys(us) to do this for us, and they are amazing for this. just wanted to give you guys this tip because i like you so muchโ€™โ€™.

Something like that.

Because we already have interacted with them and they โ€˜โ€™know usโ€™โ€™ plus this is a high quality slave and an influencer in this niche, they convert 30 precent of the time, which is nuts. These slaves also work everyday to find clients with F/U.

And maybe some of you are thinking โ€˜โ€™this is so much workโ€™โ€™ but donโ€™t forget this is high paying clients. Maybe this would not be so profitable if you are charging some 100 dollars a month for growing an instagram account for an influencer.

Second method.

Creating a networking group :handshake:. This is done by many successful people in the agency world.

This is how you do it.

Create a networking group consisting of 3-5 other people who also sell to the local businesses (or niche) that you target. For example, if you sell social media marketing management to restaurants, partner up with the person who handles their payroll, their payment processing, their P.O.S. systems, their insurance, their wine salesperson, etc. Offer 10% commission to anyone who refers a new customer with you โ€“ and pay them residually 10% on every monthly payment because they will help retain your customer as well.

To round things off.

These are the main methods my business use to find and close clients. No other agency is doing this in sweden and thats why we have climbed up pretty quickly, to be one of the biggest in our field.

I hope you got some value from this :smiley:

73 Likes

first

Thank you @Seth always bringing high quality guides into the game!

2 Likes

Thank you bro, really appreciate it :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome guide - @Seth can I ask if you have any data on DMs sent from slaves to conversion of clients.

IE - how many days on average for a HQ slave sending 50dms a day would it take for a client to sign?

1 Like

Amazing stuff!!! @Seth Thanks so much for this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have never needed to send more than 20 dmโ€™s a day (on all of our slaves combined๐Ÿคฏ)

With more, our marketing for our business would be to far in front of our infrastructure. Someone who runs an agency canโ€™t forget, if they take on clients, they must expand in their company to be able to take on more clients, this would be more personel etc.

And to your question, its all a percentage game. If we reached out to one client with this first full method, they are going to convert 25-30% of the time (in our case. It all must be in place).

And thank you! glad you liked it :blush:

4 Likes

No problem brother, thank you! :smiley:

Also โ€ฆ THIS is everything. On point I feel the same way and I am ALLLLLL about that quality :slight_smile: I actually love making them now because Iโ€™m really proud of how great they look!

3 Likes

interesting share, thanks for your insight.

So in your example, the slaves are trying to appear as if they are not related to the main account in any way, appearing as unique and separate businesses, for the purpose of providing social proof for the services you are selling?

2 Likes

They are appearing like influencers in their field, (a real person)

2 Likes

For those who see this, do you want me to create more posts about agency tips?

12 Likes

please do so, thanks a lot for this post!

3 Likes

Thank you brother. I am going to try to find time, it will be up in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

Seth bookmarked this you clearly know what you are doing.

1 Like

@seth very cool tips. Thank you. Canโ€™t wait to see more

1 Like

The key to really close clients is all on a social level. You have to build trust and relationships.

Great one! Do you help your clients purely on Instagram or other platforms as well?

Thank you for this kind of method

Very useful, thanks for sharing!

great info <3