MMF-SMM.COM - Instagram Engagement SMM Panel | Dripfeed | Automatic Services | First-Line Provider ❤

What’s the maximum number of likes we can order, can we go up to 10k of likes per post?

1 Like

Many thanks for the approval and for the review.

Hi, folks :wink: We are proud to offer our Instagram SMM panel.
If you were looking for the quality engagement-increases services - you are exactly here.

Every single service which you order at mmf-smm.com by default increases your reach and impressions, as it must be
For anyone who wants to test this service for free, just sign up at mmf-smm.com and post your username here

Hi, @Juliannua. Its a superb question.
We can implement some new features, but could you pls let us know how the country segmentation should work?

We always increasing our capability to provide more and faster interactions.
The max number of likes or views daily per post - could be found at the service description here, link

Anyway right now our main focus is quality over the quantity, namely order delivery may take some time, but the main feature of our panel is: interactions will never drop from you Instagram.

If so, could you choose that the likes were people from Germany, for example?

May I have a trial? I created an account, username: IGsocialize

Thanks!

1 Like

Trial please, username: superior
Much Appreciated!

1 Like

Probably, cuz the question is still here, how to identify the people are exactly from Germany? Only by its IP, i guess.
Anyway thanks for the idea, we will think about

Hello Verona, I do not understand well sorry.

The question is: if you can segment the likes by country ?, but you ask me how to do it?

The service is sold by you not me hahahaha.

In the automatic drip can I choose how many likes per photo per day per hour?

No worries :wink: I mean we will figure out what we can do.
For the drip-feed option - you can set the intervals in minutes and the number of likes to receive per interval

1 Like

Thanks for the request
Trial funds have been added

" CURRENT BALANCE**$2.00"**
I don’t think it is serious given the prices of any of the packages, anyone can delivery 500 likes, so basically it is not a trial as I won’t be able to reach to any conclusion.

Maybe you just made a mistake???

Thanks for your response.
The trial is made to provide a user opportunity to test a service for free.
With the small test funds amount you may check the quality of accounts (type and filling) you get likes from, delivery speed, the drip-feed options, and the main thing - interactions never drop - its the main options, aren’t?
In case you need some more volume test - let us know

1 Like

I will check them due to your good response, thanks!

1 Like

In a rush, we absolutely forgot about the review copies :upside_down_face:
So, we would like to offer 10 X Review copies

To request a review copy, pls sign up at mmf-smm.com and post your username here, then we will add $25 to your balance to be able to test any service we offer in our panel.

Thanks and have a good weekend

2 Likes

would like a review copy. username swig2020

thanks!

1 Like

Generous review copies, nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

would love a review copy

Would like to trial.

username: andydew

1 Like

Hi, we need your user-name to add funds to your balance