Mobile Automation recommendation?

Yes they do.

But if it’s not on a smartphone they can detect that it’s being done on a computer.

This is exactly why people use 4G proxies. So that it emulates activity on a phone. Otherwise we would all use the cheaper proxies.

2 Likes

if Jarvee is a good software it can hide the location of the proxy (which it does). I won’t add too much detail but there is a lot of misguided information out there and this is one of them. I for a fact have run an account on my wifi and some residentials, ipv4 with zero issues in the past. Obviously, it does not scale well due to prices.

2 Likes

No you dont need 10 accounts to do actions on your main account, but you will need 2-5 scrapers + proxies. Datacenter should be fine for scrapers.

BUT I would suggest you to try the M/S method instead of doing too much actions on your main account because nowadays it can easily damage your trust score.

VPS only if you want to run the software 24/7 - but you could also do that on your home PC / laptop.

3 Likes

I agree. Only people that know Jarvee well should do f/uf on mains. M/s is more expensive but safer.

1 Like

To help you pick a path:
What is your budget?
Is this account worth risking?
Are you willing to put hours into learning a growth technique yourself?
Are you growing for “Followers” or for “bussiness”?

Follow/Unfollow:
-Cheaper but risky
-Growth is capped
-Knowledge of limits is needed

M/S:
-More expensive but safer
-Higher growth
-Takes awhile to learn.

Check these two threads out and see if M/S looks interesting. The blog one is basically my experience from day one, learning as I go. You may see some value in it.
I’m not taking on new clients atm, so not selling you anything. Don’t worry haha.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer! Super kind. I am not a big fan of this M/S method :see_no_evil: But I guess this is just me as it is proven it works! I think I would prefer to follow/unfollow. Do I also need scraper accounts to do this? It is not very clear to me what a scraper is honestly, do they just gather information, like nicknames, of the accounts that my main should follow?

1 Like

Yes you will need 3-5 scrapers. They basically go out and gather the users and then give them to the account to follow. They handle the nasty stuff so your main account doesn’t need too. They will need a proxy, but you can try cheap dc or ipv4 ones, they should work.

You need
-3-5 scrapers, Grab 10 as backup. Try @driulis
-Proxy or try your wifi connection.
-Vps or keep computer on (I would just keep laptop on or get a very cheap vps)
-Jarvee Basic Plan

Make sure you checkout some of the beginner threads here. Even my beginners guide with help you learn a few things. M/S is basically doing follow/unfollow on lots of accounts. Just a bigger scale and different warmup method/limits.

Depending on your budget you could get someone to grow it for you. Obviously they need to be very trustworthy and skilled. This is not my domain so I wouldn’t do that kind of work.

Make sure you set the scrapers up with this method.

1 Like

Thank you for the guidelines! I will follow them for sure.

I tried creating scrapers accounts myself, created new emails and everything just to try, but when I created the first one it got automatically blocked (asked me to confirm my identity). So I guess I will buy them from the account you advised.

1 Like

Its cheaper to buy them. Did you create them on your phone or wifi? (Account creation can actually be complex).

If you created them on wifi, do not run the main account on it. It may be flagged. Use a proxy. Which country are you from?

I created it on my wifi, on a freshly created email, and using incognito on chrome, does that change something?

I also created my main account a few weeks ago on the same wifi network and it works correctly (tried some manual follow/unfollow a few days ago without getting any problem). This stuff is more complicated than what I thought :laughing:

1 Like

Nah incognito won’t change much. Creating on a phone with data would be ideal for the main account but thats ok.

Creating accounts with emails can be tricky and most of the time they die. So, the ip could be ok.

Since its new you need to warm it up properly. You can use the warmup method in the link I posted. (Beginner’s guide).

I suggest using api and not EB. But, thats just my preference. I think jarvee usually sends you a course in your email. I suggest you go through that to get an understanding of what things mean. There’s a lot to learn.

1 Like

Does this mean my connection is flagged, or just the device?

1 Like

This doesn’t look good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right? :laughing: I managed to create 3 scrapers accounts using a VPN (each on a different IP).
Should I then try to set up and run Jarvee using a VPN instead of my connection? Setting it in my own country for example? Using those 3 as scrapers and my main.
Apologise if I make no sense, I am just trying to get into it ahah

Are you using vpn or proxies?
You can try the vpn on scrapers but they are open proxies and lots of people use them. Especially ones like nord etc.

For main you need a private proxy or ip. Was that error message from the vpn or the wifi?

1 Like

That error was from my Wi-Fi, without vpn or proxy.

1 Like

Don’t use wifi. Its now flagged. What country are you from?

@heroeslair The Netherlands!
I was thinking of trying running it with a VPN set in The Netherlands as well. But do I need to set a different VPN for each account or just run the VPN app on my laptop and then set and run Jarvee?

1 Like

Vpn are not usually private so I wouldn’t recommend that. Especially on main accounts.

1 Like