Mobile Automation recommendation?

Back in the days I used a lot InstaZood, which uses Social Bridge, but now it seems to be dead. I reached 10k with it but now I lost my account due to some pictures I should have not posted, and I need to grow a new one, I saw most of you use Jarvee but I don’t know where to start with that. Do you know any mobile automation service like social bridge that you can recommend?
Thank you!

2 Likes

hey,
Get Jarvee, it is the best thing out there, get started here https://jarvee.com/get-now/ and contact the support to get the guidelines you need to follow to protect your accounts.

1 Like

I also used to grow on my android using some random software like 4 years ago until the developer stopped updating. Thats why I think today you dont get around Jarvee since it is the most reliable and consistent software right now. It also always adapts to new IG changes and you have a big community with good support.

I can recommend you this thread “GOLD NUGGET” For lazy people or very new starters

This is what I startet my journey with back in the days and you find any other information needed here on the forum.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Appreciate the feedback, even more that you quoted one of my topics :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I recommend using jarvee and joining a facebook group created by Adi - jarvee instagram automation.

There are thousands of members in this group who help each other.

3 Likes

Its really a gold nugget :smiley:

2 Likes

Obviously you can also ask any questions here - i’d encourage the use of both because you’ll get people with all different experience on both platforms to help

1 Like

Thank you! Do I necessarily need to have 10 IG accounts? I’d just want to grow a new one. Do I need proxies and VPS even If I just want to do follow/unfollow with that one account? :pray:t2:

It’s best to get a 4G mobile proxy even if its follow and unfollow with just one account.
This is to ensure that it looks like you’re doing these actions on a mobile device. Without a proxy, it’s simply going to be displayed that you’re doing this on a computer IP and they can track that.

As far as VPS goes - that’s entirely up to you. People generally use this because to have the program running 24/7 is needed for best results. I personally have a computer in my house that I have running 24/7 so I don’t use a VPS but if you cannot do that with a physical computer, best to try a VPS.

1 Like

You won’t need a vps if you leave your laptop on.

You will need scrapers and scraper proxies.

If you think your home connection is trustworthy you can run it on that. But if its done anything related to scraping, automation then avoid it.

Just test with low actions on a dummy account.

Make sure you learn to warmup properly.

@Sam_Lucas do people use wifi on their phones? Yes they do, so it won’t look like a computer at all. It all depends if the ip is safe or not.

2 Likes

Yes they do.

But if it’s not on a smartphone they can detect that it’s being done on a computer.

This is exactly why people use 4G proxies. So that it emulates activity on a phone. Otherwise we would all use the cheaper proxies.

2 Likes

if Jarvee is a good software it can hide the location of the proxy (which it does). I won’t add too much detail but there is a lot of misguided information out there and this is one of them. I for a fact have run an account on my wifi and some residentials, ipv4 with zero issues in the past. Obviously, it does not scale well due to prices.

2 Likes

No you dont need 10 accounts to do actions on your main account, but you will need 2-5 scrapers + proxies. Datacenter should be fine for scrapers.

BUT I would suggest you to try the M/S method instead of doing too much actions on your main account because nowadays it can easily damage your trust score.

VPS only if you want to run the software 24/7 - but you could also do that on your home PC / laptop.

3 Likes

I agree. Only people that know Jarvee well should do f/uf on mains. M/s is more expensive but safer.

1 Like

To help you pick a path:
What is your budget?
Is this account worth risking?
Are you willing to put hours into learning a growth technique yourself?
Are you growing for “Followers” or for “bussiness”?

Follow/Unfollow:
-Cheaper but risky
-Growth is capped
-Knowledge of limits is needed

M/S:
-More expensive but safer
-Higher growth
-Takes awhile to learn.

Check these two threads out and see if M/S looks interesting. The blog one is basically my experience from day one, learning as I go. You may see some value in it.
I’m not taking on new clients atm, so not selling you anything. Don’t worry haha.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer! Super kind. I am not a big fan of this M/S method :see_no_evil: But I guess this is just me as it is proven it works! I think I would prefer to follow/unfollow. Do I also need scraper accounts to do this? It is not very clear to me what a scraper is honestly, do they just gather information, like nicknames, of the accounts that my main should follow?

1 Like

Yes you will need 3-5 scrapers. They basically go out and gather the users and then give them to the account to follow. They handle the nasty stuff so your main account doesn’t need too. They will need a proxy, but you can try cheap dc or ipv4 ones, they should work.

You need
-3-5 scrapers, Grab 10 as backup. Try @driulis
-Proxy or try your wifi connection.
-Vps or keep computer on (I would just keep laptop on or get a very cheap vps)
-Jarvee Basic Plan

Make sure you checkout some of the beginner threads here. Even my beginners guide with help you learn a few things. M/S is basically doing follow/unfollow on lots of accounts. Just a bigger scale and different warmup method/limits.

Depending on your budget you could get someone to grow it for you. Obviously they need to be very trustworthy and skilled. This is not my domain so I wouldn’t do that kind of work.

Make sure you set the scrapers up with this method.

1 Like

Thank you for the guidelines! I will follow them for sure.

I tried creating scrapers accounts myself, created new emails and everything just to try, but when I created the first one it got automatically blocked (asked me to confirm my identity). So I guess I will buy them from the account you advised.

1 Like

Its cheaper to buy them. Did you create them on your phone or wifi? (Account creation can actually be complex).

If you created them on wifi, do not run the main account on it. It may be flagged. Use a proxy. Which country are you from?