Mobile Automation recommendation?

I created it on my wifi, on a freshly created email, and using incognito on chrome, does that change something?

I also created my main account a few weeks ago on the same wifi network and it works correctly (tried some manual follow/unfollow a few days ago without getting any problem). This stuff is more complicated than what I thought :laughing:

1 Like

Nah incognito won’t change much. Creating on a phone with data would be ideal for the main account but thats ok.

Creating accounts with emails can be tricky and most of the time they die. So, the ip could be ok.

Since its new you need to warm it up properly. You can use the warmup method in the link I posted. (Beginner’s guide).

I suggest using api and not EB. But, thats just my preference. I think jarvee usually sends you a course in your email. I suggest you go through that to get an understanding of what things mean. There’s a lot to learn.

1 Like

Does this mean my connection is flagged, or just the device?

1 Like

This doesn’t look good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right? :laughing: I managed to create 3 scrapers accounts using a VPN (each on a different IP).
Should I then try to set up and run Jarvee using a VPN instead of my connection? Setting it in my own country for example? Using those 3 as scrapers and my main.
Apologise if I make no sense, I am just trying to get into it ahah

Are you using vpn or proxies?
You can try the vpn on scrapers but they are open proxies and lots of people use them. Especially ones like nord etc.

For main you need a private proxy or ip. Was that error message from the vpn or the wifi?

1 Like

That error was from my Wi-Fi, without vpn or proxy.

1 Like

Don’t use wifi. Its now flagged. What country are you from?

@heroeslair The Netherlands!
I was thinking of trying running it with a VPN set in The Netherlands as well. But do I need to set a different VPN for each account or just run the VPN app on my laptop and then set and run Jarvee?

1 Like

Vpn are not usually private so I wouldn’t recommend that. Especially on main accounts.

1 Like