Mobile/LTE proxies // Experiences?

Yes if you can please share with us.

Please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Russian proxies or eastern european proxies usually work well good luck!

2 Likes

@Kacper_Kiedrowski - I will give you 24 hrs to edit all your your affiliate links. If I have to do it for you, there will be consequences beyond me wasting my time editing your posts.

Affiliate links are not allowed, ever!

3 Likes

@MojoJojo done, sorry - it won’t happen again.

I purchased my own in the UK. An unlimited SIM costs £18 you can run 10 accounts and just need either a dongle or a 4g router.

1 Like

but it makes no sense when you scale up? You can only run one machine per dongle or 4g router.

If you want loads then get an ANTRAX SIM box or similar.

Oh yeah so you run your own 4g proxy with a sim card, that’s smart.

Can you tell me more about it or maybe source a website where you learned this?

Ok so you know your phone’s SIM card you get another of those and either a 4g dongle looks like a usb stick or you can get a WiFi router with a 4g slot built in. And the easiest way is then to connect either to your computer. Or you can turn your phone into a hot spot and then your PC can use your 4g from your phone. These are the easiest 2 solutions.

1 Like

@Drav Can you tell me how to install with a dongle to run 10 accounts

Buy a 4g dongle about £15 then sign up for an unlimited data sim £18 then plug sim into dongle then plug dongle into your PC you now have 4g internet!

2 Likes

thank you. I did it, as it did not work well. did you use more ccproxy or any software to create the proxy.
2. Do you adjust anything so that the dongle connects and disconnects to create a new ip address.

I use hand crafted free proxy. There is a guy in YouTube who shows you how to install. I’d also like to clarify by saying having 4g has made no difference to my few remaining accounts on Jarvee.

2 Likes

I am currenly trying to make my own. Will update, I plan to use raspberry pi b+ and usb 4g dongle with rotating Ip . You can buy this guide on how to setup on blackhatword.

1 Like

You can send me the information link

Sure, I will send you a link

1 Like

thank you for all the explanation

Im testing a scenario on a residential proxy, if it turns up as a good result I will report back because it’s something I don’t think has been tried yet.

1 Like

Regardless of whatever provider you choose to buy your services from. I would recommend buying a couple to start with. Test the proxies, fibd out if the proxies leak or not. If they do, move on to the next.
From what I can see on this forum, people tend to use proxies from Henry Cooper. His profile is @HenryCooper and they seem to be satesfied.
I would believe it is much easier to find solutions and answeres to your questions regardin proxies on this forum, when choosing a provider many others in here are using.

Good luck

1 Like