Mobile/LTE proxies // Experiences?

Hi there,

I’ve seen many posts talking about proxies and what kind of proxies are good.

Now let’s all agree on the fact that Mobile proxies are the way to go.

Now my question is here, does anybody have any experience with Proxylte.com?

If not, which proxies provider do you guys use? I’m based in the netherlands, so a EU/UK proxy provider would be amazing.

2 Likes

Have never tested them but maybe it’s best to buy from a seller in this forum.

You will still get action blocks on 4G proxies they are not be all and end all to proxies.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you.

And who is the trusted seller here on this forum? who can I contact for the juicy premium proxies? :smiley:

Hit up Henry Cooper - can find threads about him if you search ‘Henry Cooper’

3 Likes

I use Henry Cooper too - there was a couple of outages last month and support sometimes take 24 hours to respond - I’ve nothing to compare it to but hope that helps!

1 Like

I’ve send him a message now, thank you and @cowboymug for the tip. I hope this will help with some of the action blocks that has been happening lately xD

Yeah, I have send them a message already but they don’t have any proxies anymore. They put me on a waiting list of 2-3 weeks, so I guess I have to wait that one out.

Yeah these guys are good - often times you could pay for a proxy elsewhere and they will just be reselling you this service.

Good shout!

I am trying their proxies too due to @Itsyourtime `s suggest. But just one question @Kacper_Kiedrowski, what is the type you are paying for, private or shared? And also, how many accounts you usually put.

I use all kinds of proxies that can be :slight_smile: I think so.
I have experienced blocks on all of them.
Of course, not all accounts are just some of them.
So the proxy does not matter here, the locks that are now appearing.
Resets the ID, deselects the browser and works.
On some, I mark the browser without an ID reset and it also works.
There is no proper scheme for this, I am not able to say why there are locks now and after resetting ID they are gone :frowning:
So really, proxy does not matter.
I do not want to give here any “suppositions”
but it could be a jarvee error.
I wrote, I am waiting for an answer.

1 Like

I’m already using EB and all my accounts get blocked today even the accounts that we’re not running, so yeah I also agree that the current blocks aren’t because of the proxies, but having good proxies is very important in the near future.

1 Like

Of course, yes :slight_smile: But now I see a lot of topics, or answers! Which proxy to use?
And people who have a few accounts work properly, write everything ok with me and work correctly.
As the user sees this message, I write immediately:
Which proxy do you use?
This one replies, and the person immediately buys a new proxy with the thought that now it will work correctly …
This is not how it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I think a lot of people now get API blocked, or some kind of block because Jarvee, I think Instagram knows how to spot Jarvee now. A lot of people got banned again today.

2 Likes

Airproxy is one service and Airsocks is other service.

2 Likes

Best of all, I read the Russian forum: D
And there, if they have locks, without any fear, just like us, they just write: D
Reset ID-Uninstall bota-install and act: D
I know that this is not a good idea, but as we know it.
Russians are crazy: D
They also know each other well in black ways.

1 Like

@mindeswx proxies are earth shattering.

2 Likes

haahhaah crazy russians xDDD

2 Likes

Now I want that forum too ahahahhhaahah :nerd_face:

1 Like

omg, I didnt realize that he said airproxy :rofl:

I’m sorry, I do not understand?
Give you a link?

1 Like