Mobile Proxies 4G Henry Cooper

I’m not sure how frequently the checks are done but they should report as Valid eventually. However as mentioned before that “status” doesn’t affect the actions from occurring. So the instant the proxies are usable again Jarvee will be sending actions out through them. You shouldn’t need to babysit it if that’s your worry.

3 Likes

15 accounts on the same proxy is awesome! Wouldn’t that limit the number of actions you could do per day per account though?

1 Like

You have to start with a small number and slowly increase the actions/accounts until you hit too many api calls. Depending on which and how many actions you use for an account that can be different for everyone. And sure, when you run them in two shifts you have just 12 hours where the account can perform it’s actions. You can try to squeeze them a bit but you won’t make the amount of actions with 20 accounts split on two shifts as you can do with 10 accounts in the whole day.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I once tried doing 20 accounts and split in 2 shifts but they were asking for a lot of phone verification and some even got banned. I started with very low follows and slowly increased.

Other than slowly growing follow actions, would you have any suggestions to improve the trust score of accounts?

You gotta add them in at a snails pace. Sure they’ll verify on every hour if you go that route but you’ll have a lot of problems. I usually add one on every 8 hours but only put a new account in active use once every two days

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a long set up process. Patience pays off I guess.
Thanks, I’ll wait longer in between adding accounts :slight_smile:

It seems like in one of our locations where we currently have 1400 modems, one of the cell towers died, which is limiting us to only the remaining cell towers in range, causing much stress to the remaining ones, so many things went wrong in that location (causing a domino effect). We are moving out 400-600 modems in the hope that the remaining functional cell towers can handle the load. Last time we had such an issue it only lasted for 1-2 days. Currently, we are at day 2.5 already - which might be related that the ISP is not fixing cell towers on the weekend - and we see our self forced to move modems around to bring everything back to normal. Please do not open any proxy down tickets today, because we are moving modems to a new location (literally a whole van full of telecommunication equipment). I can ensure you we are observing the current situation like an eagle and we are taking active measures to bring the service back to normal. We apologize for the issues and thank everyone for their trust in us. After all, this is one of our strengths as a provider, that we fix the issues no matter what. Giving up or accepting a bad quality is not an option for us since we know that many people and their income rely on us.

Henry Cooper Update

1 Like

For your information, my proxies (raw mobile) started working again.

Same here (they work again). Everybody knows shit can happen in life. Am very happy that Henry and his team solved such an “earth quake” issue so quickly. Yeah… we all wanna have our proxies up and running and every hour out of service hurts… But in the end… we are not living in a matrix (hopefully) and in a real world things do break. The art of the master is to get shit sorted as quickly as possible… and that’s what just happened here :+1:

3 Likes

The thing i can tell is that Henry and his team are very responsive and supportive! As soon as your raise the issue, they are here to solve and this is very important for me.

Issues will always happen, no matter with who you are. But having a good support is the key here :slight_smile:

I asked for a proxy and was asked for my client list? Is this normal? Why would I give my client list out to anyone?

They don’t ask for your client list…they ask for the accounts you plan to put on the proxies. At least the first time as they want to make sure people are actually using it for client management and not spam accounts.

After my first batch of orders I haven’t been asked for whatever new accounts I’m going to use after. So I assume once you’re a trusted customer it’s less of an issue. If you’re really uncertain maybe let them know one and tell them the rest are similar in quality and you promise it’ll all be for management only. I can’t say if they’ll go for that but there’s only one way to find out.

2 Likes

high proxies are the worst proxies money can get and you got them for clients? yikes!!

3 Likes

chill bro, the time is over. now i realized that the time with the high proxies was shitty I didnt knew better then

1 Like

How much a 4G proxy cost?

4$ each mobile proxy from henry cooper

Raw mobile or mobile? And do you get to choose an area or ? @danielschkolnikow

How can I purchase these $4 proxies? Any website link?

https://socialgrowth.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
select data plans

The tiers are:

Raw-Mobile : Growing, Account Creation allowed ( 20$ /month) - Unlimited Accounts
Mobile : For client management only ( 4$ /month) - 1 to 1 Ratio
Quality : Like blocked, (re)Post Issues ( 1$ /month)
Budget : Like blocked, (re)Post Issues ( 0,5$ /month)

Does anybody use the “quality” or “budget” plans?
How bad are the post issues?
Also, what’s the maximum you guys have been loading on the raw mobile proxy?
I remember reading 10 was standard.

1 Like