Money NOT an issue, how to grow 0 -> 500K?

What do you generally spend on shoutouts?

2 Likes

Dm @mensfashiontrendy IG to buy an account with reasonable price

1 Like

Great content, Shoutouts (bought and free), also giveaways, powerlikes from the same niche,and so on

1 Like

The problem is tho, that money is an issue :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

That would be the jackpot.

1 Like

No powerlikes works nowadays

Shoutouts is where it’s at :smiley:

It worth a lot of money

this page grew to 200k in a week.

of course he stopped the shoutouts as he got his main account back :smiley:

1 Like

How much can i spend to reach the 50k with a good content and shoutouts ?

Something that I have not seen here before
Reddit! There are huge subreddits around with millions of users. If you really have good content you could promote your account there by either paying the mods (not every subreddit does that and it’s unofficial) or just having awesome content and making it to the /all page

1 Like

That page I believe paid their “friends” $2000 to reach 200k in a week so maybe 25% more than that.
The account is all rich US/CA/UK audiences with high conversion rates for products

1 Like

I would build a massive mother slave network, it’s probably the fastest way. Maybe shoutouts as support?

Golden niggets here now we need only money :smiley:

The faster way, proven, is with traditional advertising, TV, RADIO, Magazines, etc. One mention in the right place might bring you thousands of new followers. And if on top of that you promote a giveaway!! You get to millions in days. I have worked with ppl using this method, they had a serious business plan and now they have a very profitable business, you remember what they say… to make money you need money :wink:

1 Like

Tell us more about this. Did he use his main to shout-out this account or what? Where did he run the shoutouts?

His main account is https://www.instagram.com/relationships.usa/

So when he was suspended, his friends who he also helped grow returned the favor

2 Likes

I see. Shoutouts seem to be very powerful if you habe access to the right accounts and your content fits. Reminds me of this video:

4 Likes

November of 2017/2018 my most rocking times – just a few months away and I think( lying, i hope it goes back up to a hot feed) it might be that again. Thank you for this share – it puts new ideas in my head to better do my startup slaves/clients new accounts.

what happened back then? I don’t remember any issues in nov 2018. nov 2017 was before my time.