Money NOT an issue, how to grow 0 -> 500K?

If money wasn’t an issue, how would you grow from 0 to 500K account with great and authentic engagement?

1 Like

buying shoutouts
buying shoutouts
and last but not least
buying shoutouts

5 Likes

In addition to @nslw9495n I will make Instagram Ads with some giveaway , with somethink that involves following the profile to enter into it :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. excellent content - without it, you will not grow.
    2… shoutouts, s4s’s, EG/DM groups. there is a reason why these are not first, see first
5 Likes

What are DM groups? and I thought EG groups don’t work anymore?

1 Like

dm is direct message groups. who ever said EG groups don’t work is full of shit

11 Likes

Hmm never head of DM groups … do you mind explaining what it is and how it helps in terms of growth or engagement?

1 Like
15 Likes

Not to promote my services, but i would buy an account with about 50k followers in your niche.

0-50k will take a longggggg time. From 50k it will go a lot faster.

7 Likes

check messages

1 Like

You didn’t send any messages to me?

1 Like

no i did not 13 char

1 Like

I agree I’ve successfully gained tons of followers with the shoutouts method

1 Like

Contact the biggest influencers in your space and buy shoutouts from them. Most of them do this service anyway.

Also try looking into other niches that are similar to yours and try to get a shoutout from influencers there too.

1 Like

Okay got it. Pay for shoutout with bigger accounts in the same niche.

Am doing that already and the results have been really good.

Should I also look into Engagement Groups or DM Groups? How do you even find people in your niche who do this?

3 Likes

Do you already use Jarvee?

1 Like

Hi dma0245
Do you know where to buy an account with about 50k followers?

2 Likes

:smiley: he sells them

2 Likes

I dont sell accounts at that size:) My stock is soooooo low at the moment, so cant even offer much. Have some 30k car related, but thats it for the bigger ones.

Try the salesthreads on BHW. But only buy from sellers that have some reputation!

Thanks!

Danny

1 Like

Just saw that there are only a few left.
However you’re one of the leading account sellers here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes