Monitor your performance per-hashtag?

Nice find Alex :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really need more details from you. We could implement this in couple of hours, but we’re not into these simple statistics. Jarvee is sophisticated software that offers automation for various social networks, therefore, we’re not your competition at all.

Still, if we get more feature requests, we’ll maybe add this. It’s simple feature. In case we decide to implement it, it will be completely free in Jarvee. We won’t charge $50 for simple stats for 6 accounts :slight_smile:

Regards
@Stiletto

7 Likes

if you put that up, i will rejoin Jarvee

3 Likes

Looks like Loic decided to leave us :slight_smile: not sure why… :smiley: we had fun.

3 Likes

that feature I would love for clients – i am not kidding, add it please. I will buy Jarvee on the spot

2 Likes

I agree, it’s a nice tool to have. We’ll see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you. if you do, please notify me -

2 Likes

I’m totally with Alex, if you add this feature I will come back to Jarvee.

As I mentioned we have this functionality in our tools but with limitations on the usage, it is running only for premium accounts, for the rest I would love to have it in Jarvee.

1 Like

Which end point do you use? The only one I can find is

https://www.instagram.com/graphql/query/?query_id=17875800862117404&tag_name=

It only returns top 9 posts and recent posts, like the web version of IG. I can’t find an end point that will return all the top posts.

I’d also love this feature. Anyone running an agency, or just a small number of clients could use this.

1 Like

I sent a support request to the guys at Hashtastic and they’ve gone and implemented that exact feature (just like Flick), so I’ll give it a try and report back!