Mother/ Child/ - First Time (Blog)

Going with EB only - F/UF

Oh ok havn’t touched EB in about 6 months so not sure what is happening there. You using 4G proxies? How many accounts per proxy?

Would you recommend api only? Have the feeling that I’m getting more blocks on api.
I use my own 4G proxy with german data plan. Currently warming 7 accounts.

I recommend testing both and using a few different warmup styles. Try mix things up.

You will find the account creation is most important in regards to blocks/verifications then warmup then actions.

If you get blocks straight away then look into how they are created or what the warmup is and how fast you are going.

I had all my EB accounts get killed last year when things went downhill for everyone. So, since then ive just used api and this is mainly because it uses less cpu and ram.

1 Like

I am currently using 5-9 years aged accounts which have been used earlier, maybe thats part of the problem. In terms of account creation I am not experienced. I always buy accounts - but I thought aged accounts should do the work since they already lived so long.

I used to use aged accounts but the big Issue I had was that changing ip locations on aged accounts pisses IG off. So, they basically need the same warmup.

I stopped using aged as they would get pv or ev too often.

How big is your setup?

1 Like

I think I could live with that warmup process. But I am already doing it for 3 weeks thats why I was surprised that I’ve got action blocks after just a few unfollow actions.

Everyone of them asked for EV because of suspicious login attempt, which wasn’t a problem since I had access to the linked mail accounts. Just 1 needed PV - for these cases I have some physical sim cards.

My setup is pretty small. I have:

• 1x selfmade 4G proxy
  • 7-8x child accounts (running on 4G)
  • around 30 scrapers running on highproxies dc proxies

What actions are you doing in week 3? You may be going to fast.

Also is there a recent login before your first login? Ie a recent location. I was using aged ones from a guy on here and had lots of issues with blocks so stopped.

I started with likes and a little bit of story views for 1-2 weeks, then I started F/UF in week 3 doing 4-8 actions / day now. In the meantime I stopped all other tools and am just running F/UF. Also I slowly edited profiles to fit my purpose.

How can I see recent logins?

I’ve seen that some accounts have been used for mass DM, maybe I’ll try some other aged accounts.

1 Like

Go into eb on the main profile page. Then think on the left side tab of settings it should say login history. Im in bed so can’t remember off the top of my head sorry.

1 Like

Thank you mate, no problem! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Bro,
i rent a residential IP for scape information and use 4g proxy to do like and follow.
but somehow residential IP seems easy to get blocked and ban when scaping something.
i change all scaper accounts using 4g IP to scape so far so good.

1 Like

Maybe you had too many calls. I am running my scrapers on datacenter proxies having no problems.

maybe i should check all my residential IP. i got 30accs action block 7 days .
so using 4g ip to scape now it is running good!

1 Like

Residential ips usually don’t rotate. Are you using all accounts on one proxy?

After 2 years of slaving (pun intended) away at Jarvee and being active on this forum I have finally opened a marketplace thread.

For a long time I wanted to stick to one niche (fitness) and try make things more straightforward. But over time it just got repetitive and the passion was lost.

So, am moving onto working on other niches and eventually starting my own music agency!

Have an account to grow or need info on MS? Checkout my thread.

1 Like

Yep. Reason for that is because your residential ip won’t rotate. So, if you have 30 accounts all on the same ip it will get flagged. A 4G modem will change ip so you can run more accounts. Good you figured that out.

Hey Bro,

I know what you feel, I am suffering too.
1 residential per 2 accs but i am checking ISP provider is the IP problems or what.
cheers man

I’m not suffering hahah, but takes a lot of work to get to where I am atm. Need to be prepared for everything.

Are these for slaves or scrapers?

1 Like

for scrapers account.
actually for me , scrapers and slaves i think are the same things.
anyway, i just let scrapers or slaves to scrape my target photo link or ig id then pass it to main account like or follow. its scrapers right?