Mother Slave Diagram - Theory Good or Not?

Yes i believe they do have that feature but i haven’t used it.

The M/S network is great too because doing the powerlike method works better on viral content or content thats easy to engage with.

I never used anything niche related close to that scale pointing at one account so I’m not sure but I would be almost shocked if it didnt work.

Take a look at money.focus on IG they are doing something similar to what i’m trying to say. If you dig through their comments or even turn post notifications on you will see they have a wide range of accounts from 900 followers to 30K liking and commenting within 10 minutes. Occasionally they post a bad piece of content or they receive the likes or comments too late and delete it. You can find hundreds of accounts doing insane strategies just by spending a few hours doing some searching.

Something else that i believe helps is saving the post and sharing if possible.

8 Likes

I agree. Do you have any experience with a limit on this strategy? What happens if I want 1000 slaves, is that safe to do or should I build in some more layers at that point? :thinking:

2 Likes

The person whose thread this is, is a level 1.

3 Likes

Lol. Thanks @wortime, changed it back :grimacing:

3 Likes

You were doing the right thing, just thought I’d point it out.

4 Likes

Great to know! I’ll probably experiment with this sometime over the next 30 days. Will update the community at that point!

To my understanding, those are very valuable metrics. I don’t have much experience with ranking on the explore page, but I have had great success with hashtags. Those posts which gain the most impressions from hashtags also have the most saves/DM’s sharing the post. Though this may just be correlation rather than causation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

it is safe. keeping them alive is the trick and key

4 Likes

Yeah that won’t be an issue. I was just wondering whether those amounts would affect the mother account in any way.

Have you actually tried that many before?

1 Like

Never had a need to mass accounts. Everyone wants more–more to few. I want few but more more.Different methods.

with 1k accounts – one better have good money reserved to take care of future emergencies.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. I agree this forum has people on it that started posting 2 years ago and still come back everyday to provide more information.

5 Likes

@EmpireNetwork just trying to protect the juice from getting out.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting some of the juice out, gives me some ideas for all the niche accounts I am running. Will wait until I hit lvl2 and see what’s there to expand my knowledge on M/S. In the meantime will be farming the followers :+1:

4 Likes

I think its important to note that you take care of your accounts a lot more and differently than most people plan to with this set up. Dont you post by hand from a phone with your accounts? Also isnt the content very top tier? I am pretty sure that is lending alot to your success.

I believe most people here would set the slaves to go, and just set up jarvee to auto mention the mother account. Basically be less involved. And possibly not have as high quality of content.

5 Likes

yes to all. it is a balance of how much we can afford in money and time.

that seems to be in fashion and the main reason why they get hammered.

4 Likes

I run m/s and the biggest challenge I run into is content. Having good quality pics is easy, but matching them with nice caption is something else.

How do you guys manage content? Do you post 16-21 pics and just f/unf or do you post all the time on child accs?

2 Likes

Couldn’t you just scrape others captions and then make a list to pick from if they apply or are in similar niche to your photos? Maybe run a spin tool and spin some of the captions. I figure in a couple hours after scraping you could make a couple hundred hq captions

3 Likes

Has this worked for you @InterNEDA ?

1 Like

Not in the large scale I speak of but I do often find myself searching hashtags when I’m out of ideas for a caption and going with something that worked for someone else. If you find a similar industry to your niche it’s less likely your audience will overlap therefore allowing you to reuse captions and get similar results.

1 Like

Yes, it is a good idea. I will do a very good spintax out of different captions. But matching captions with pics as you say may take too long for so many accs.

@wortime I am curious what you do to find content and if you post limited no of pics on child accs?

2 Likes

Maybe @EmpireNetwork can chime in I know they run a badass network from what I’ve read

2 Likes