Mother/Slave for Instagram: Truth Revealed

Fair enough! :+1:

Iā€™m not a fan of the ā€˜all publicity is good publicityā€™ line of thinking, but you canā€™t deny the growth and exposure they had.

Hopefully! we need to make MPSOCIAL great again!

What did you add? sharing a showcase to promote your ebook/service you have linked in your bio?
This is not the way. if you wanna add value to the forum, start a journey or create AMA thread or help who are in needs.

4 Likes

I feel like you made a bad impression and possibly underestimated the community here. The instagram part of the forum is about people that need help or people that want to share their value.

If you want to introduce yourself you should try the free for all longue or share some actual tips on m/s. (Just be smart and not give your whole business strategy away).

There is a marketplace you can try sell in, but you will need to build some credibility before being successful there. Especially after this introduction.

You will find that the top guys that do really well with m/s donā€™t talk about it. They did their time at the beginning and people know who they are.

Anyway. Welcome!

4 Likes

Its alright almost everyone on this forum is here to earn money sell something . So its totally fine. U are new here so u might not knew how thisforum works.
Lemme give u a clearity on this if u want ask about any help u can post a thread here are many genuine people who would love to do so.
If u want sell something try #public-marketplace.
And if u really want to share something then u can just have a look on others journey and posted guides u will get an idea. (Donā€™t just give all ur secrets) just the basic things.
If u post these clickbats post u will receive this type of feedback as someones dead scrapers frustration might get loose on ušŸ˜‚.

1 Like

After pondering truth revealed on this post. I am disappointed to say that it did not work, I am still an atheist and broke.

1 Like

grabs coffee and a snack to enjoy the read

This thread did not disappoint, yet another newbie out of his depth underestimating the forum knowledge trying to capitalise on it :smiley:

2 Likes