MUST-HAVE Facebook Chrome Extensions For Marketers!

Some tools I find handy to use on a daily basis!

I hope these help someone. Let me know if you know of an that I haven’t mentioned.

FACEBOOK TOOLS

• CommentFunnels - Automatically Reply To All The Comments On Your Facebook Posts By Clicking ONE Button!

• News Feed Eradicator - News Feed Eradicator removes your news feed (and live ticker) and replaces it instead with an inspirational quote. Great if you’re easily distracted or need to concentrate.

• Multiple Tools For Facebook - Multiple Tools for Facebook is a collection of automation tools.

FACEBOOK MESSENGER TOOLS

• MyMessengerPro - The First Messenger Inbox CRM… Turns your Facebook Messenger into a money-making machine.
  • Canned Responses – Set up multiple canned responses for quick replies. Loads beautifully on the right side of your screen for easy access.

FACEBOOK GROUP TOOLS

• Group Convert - automatically add your Facebook group members to your favorite email service and save all their answers to a Google Sheet.

GOOGLE CHROME TABS TOOLS

• OneTab - Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs, click the OneTab icon to convert all of your tabs into a list. When you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once.
  • The Great Suspender - Make your computer run smoothly by suspending the tabs you aren’t using.

SCREENSHOT TOOLS

• LightShot – it’s the fastest way to take a customizable screenshot. Simple interface, nothing useless and lightweight

FAST SAVING TOOLS

• Fill your Funnel - Swipe and save hooks, stories and offers that attract people in your market. Use it to create funnels that set you apart from the competition.

• Evernote Web Clipper - When you find something you want to read, click the elephant icon and Evernote will let you save the entire article, a simplified version of it (with no pictures or formatting), an entire page, a screenshot, or just a bookmark.

VIDEO TOOLS

• Video Downloader - Downloads most popular media formats like flash, videos, audios
  • Video Speed Controller - Speed up, slow down, advance and rewind any HTML5 video with quick shortcuts.
  • Vimeo Video Downloader - Downloads any Vimeo video!
9 Likes

Wow…a few on here that I don’t know …a couple your missing but a great list!

Feel free to let me know any I could do with adding! :slight_smile:

So, I use jarvee for most things but on my account I use social-fixer instead of news feed eradicator… Also, birthday buddy is good for one account…I have a few lifetime licenses to texau which isn’t an extension but works great on a lot of things…

Thank you for sharing :pray: