My account been disabled for 8 months now

My instagram account been disabled for 8 Months now i’ve tried Everything. i’ve Appealed constantly but nothing. does anyone know anything new or can help me out please. P.S thank you for your time today

4 Likes

Don’t bother, your account is a lost cause buddy

4 Likes

You have to revive it since it’s not a block, there is a hole in their system to do that but I would rather share that via DM (for free of course, I’d rather not share that method on level 1 because I’m afraid they will patch it. I used it tens of times on a single account)

3 Likes

it was a guy who got disabled in the same week around me and he got his back after almost 8 months and he was disabled for copyright issues

2 Likes

really? :thinking:

3 Likes

Since I received shit ton of private messages I need to say that I won’t respond to people I don’t recognize from this forum or who just joined this forum, too much money depends on that

2 Likes

I’ve been here for a while. I just need it for my 400k Page. It’s been disabled since January

mines was also disabled back in january also so i been looking i went as far as to find a person in the dark web to help but no one :roll_eyes:

If people are PMing you here asking for money, you should report them. There’s a Marketplace forum for service selling, and doing so via private message isn’t necessarily allowed and at worst, potentially unsafe. This goes for anyone really. If you want to get scammed by a random person, by all means go ahead and PayPal the first guy who says they can achieve what you’re looking for, but otherwise, don’t - and report it to the Mods or active Leaders.

I think you misunderstood what he is saying…

1 Like

Please can you help me man, my page is my life

1 Like

He is the one providing value. Nobody is trying to sell him anything.

2 Likes

I have a method how to revive accounts, I said about “too much money dependent on it” because I’m afraid that IG will patch this method and I’m going to get busted with recovering my own accounts.

I will try to help some of you but it’s not like do A, B, C and it’s done, it varies depending what you’ve already done and possibly what you were banned for, and this process takes a while.
I had a case where I received personalised mail from IG employee who told me that my account was permamently deleted and I still managed to recover it.

PS: I tried sending everyone universal solution, but it seems I can’t just copy paste because of anti spam forum protection, so it will take a while

PPS: I’m also sorry to all the people with no posts or who just joined, I have no way to verify you

1 Like

Clearly I misread it, but my point still stands as there’s been too much shady selling going on here lately, specifically in level 1.

3 Likes

Yes I agree with @iam those naughty level 1 guy’s are GAF, greedy as f…

Can you message me on how I can get my account back?

1 Like

Can you help me ?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Usually everyday spamming the FB Panel helps to recover an Ig account in a month. Just make sure your copy is well written.

No plug can be recover it friend