My Account Getting 'Your Account Has Been Temporarly locked' issue while using massvoting

When i use masslooking at 3k speed and voting at 1k speed, getting this issue after 24 hours!
Anyone know how to get rid of this?
(I am using private proxy and also this is aged account)

Get rid of that scamy service.

Also, have a look to topics already created regarding your issue, you will find “solutions”.

1 Like

Dont use that scam service. Risk for your account to get banned, Bad support, risky for your payment method dont use your credit card there and make sure to change your card they might be charging you without your approval.

1 Like

check this thread you might find some solutions.

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure about these speeds that you are mentioning, can you please say approximate actions per hour for example? This sounds aggressive.

Check out these threads as well:

2 Likes

did you find a solution to this problem?

What happens exactly after you click on Continue? Do you no longer have access to the phone number or the email address associated with the account?

you should check the threads above and try the suggested solutions, for me resetting the password of the account did the trick.

I’m also locked out and have been for a couple weeks with no way to get back in. It sends a code to my long list email.

Try submitting a support request from the IG app on your phone.
Follow the steps in this thread to access the form: