My Best Advice For Jarvee

If you get EV or PV. Rest for 24hrs and do a quick warmup over a few days

quick warmup you mean back to start warm up?
i cant using EB. because to many Action Blocked

1 Like

If they are action blocked you need to rest the accounts and and slowly increase follows again or else you will get more blocks

What source option are you using on your main? Do you have “scrape with the EB where possible” checked on your scrapers? if so, you can hover over the APi stats to see if the account did some EB calls.

@heroeslair great advice btw. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

This is insane, which scrapers did you use? i got PV and API LIMITS advice around 350/400 calls daily.

1 Like

yes, but you need to make sure to not get too many EV on the main account, can you share a screenshot of your settings so that we get a better look and help you optimize them.

thankyou

try to lower the number of actions per operation a little bit the rest seems to be fine, make sure to use other tools not just follow/unfollow so that the account look natural, likes, stories, like comment, comment…etc, most users focus on F/U and forget that doing that will make the account look automated

you mean follow between? can i just using Follow + Unfollow at the same time? because i ready using F+U same time to risky

yes lower the follow between, don’t use both tools at the same exact time use this option instead, check that option on both follow and unfollow tool

2 Likes