My Best Advice For Jarvee

Coming onto a year using Jarvee now and it has been an interesting transformation. Going from confused, angry and overwhelmed to confident and knowledgeable. (I used to yell at Jarvee support a lot… my bad lol).

Anyway. I was just thinking about how weird my thinking has become with jarvee and all things marketing. I no longer think in one plane of sight, I am always thinking of alternative ways to do everything and I am always thinking three steps ahead.

THE ADVICE: TREAT JARVEE AS A PUZZLE!!!

Now I don’t mean a little kids puzzle or an escape room.

I am talking about being in a puzzle like Saw, that once you get out, everything changes and if you don’t watch your back you will be back in hell again.

So, the key to solving a puzzle is thinking about every aspect of what needs to be done but also what steps may follow.

Let’s take a look at the follow tool:
(Say you are getting blocks and verifications over and over) What variables can we look at to get passed this barrier?

1. Proxy
  2. Warmup
  3. Account quality
  4. Follow Tool actions
  5. Manual Actions

So, now you test. So, to save money and effort you pick a few accounts to test with. Start at number 1 and see if any improvements are made. One of these things will be causing your issues (or multiple) so you need to investigate it thoroughly.

This is how I have learnt to do everything on jarvee. I don’t use other peoples methods, I test everything and find something that works for me.

The worse thing you can do is change the setup on all your accounts and find them in a worse position. So, don’t copy things you see. Test and adapt to your own style. Because if everyone on MPSOCIAL is doing the same action sequences, instagram will notice and all it takes is an algorithm change and everyone is screwed.

***One final note is to never give up the setup to your working system. That is your money maker! You can coach people on the basics (Like I do), but never give up the exact methods you use. This is where people go wrong. The more people that copy you, the more likely Instagram will notice a link. Be smart!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

thanks for sharing hero, yes testing is the ultimate key for a successful automation, everyone should find that balance that works for him, with enough effort you will eventually find it.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, awesome advices. It shows the long path that you’ve gone from a rookie to a pro. It’s a long way and it takes a lots of patience, testing and time to get there.

You can’t do it over the night.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jaha and @Luca !

2 Likes

One more tip I will give is that people need to create long term slaves and not crash and burn ones.

This means using quality accounts with high trust scores and the most important thing…

Profile the account as a niche account or repost account. Fan pages look spammy and also have less engagement. It also makes it hard to use for multiple client’s.

Think long term!

almost 1week i never get my scraper PV/EV, is that good? or should i wait 3week until get banned? :smiley: hopefully its NOT.

1 Like

How many api calls is it doing? How many scrapers are you running vs how many slaves?

how i can check “How many api calls is it doing” ?

1 Like

Go into social profiles—> Click ‘Manage Columns’ ------>
Then check Api statistics.

Post what your delay settings are too.

If you have high delays and high api calls with no captcha you are using great scrapers.

is this good?
1proxy for 16scraper-20scraper.
1proxy for 10 main acc
every main acc following 50/day + repost 3/day

1 Like

What time is it where you live?

Have you setup the scrapers so that they do all the api calls? Are the mains actually following etc?

Thats very low api calls. I have between 1000-6000 api calls on my scrapers

yes i run 50main acc for 120 scraper.
yes main account Following 50/day + Repost 3times/day.
and all main acc running normal…
yes i using TAG scraper.

i really dont know why my api stat very low.

1000-6000 api calls on my scrapers << this for every hour or /day?

i give you api stat for Scraper…not main acc.

1 Like

Are you using specific users with no filters?
Are the main accounts set to EB or API?

main acc set to API & EB

1 Like

Honestly if it’s working then just go with it. Ideally you will want to be doing 150+ follows when its fully warmed up

Why is it set to both EB and api?

Check the api calls on the main accounts too

api call on main acc get 50-300 api call.is that good?
but sometimes my main acc get Email COnfirmation. is that normal? do i need to stop all tools for main acc get EV?

1 Like

Thats the issue. I would personally put all main accounts on EB only and let the scrapers do the work.

It looks like the main accounts are doing more api calls than the scrapers. Which can put them at risk.