My business on Jarvee

Hi all i am new to Jarvee , i was using other instagram bot for my business pass 2 years.

i would like to try something new on jarvee.
we all know we have face a lot of EV , PV , action block on 2021/11 and 2022 also.

my business is easy . just using my "Real"account to follow my client.
for the first step is follow then like them 3-5 posts then watching story. seems like a real person.
i spent 2 days to read this forum. i find out scrape account is usually use on jarvee.
i am not sure should i build up my scrape accounts however maybe i dont need it ?

for the pass 2 years, i always get ban / challenge on my account, the main point is a always scrape my account of the own following post then like it seems like a real person to like my client’s post.
for that my client 95% is private accounts so i need my main account to scrape the new posts from those accounts.

anyone have suggestion how can i decrease the challenge on my business?
Thanks Bro

btw, sorry for my english hahahah

I’m not quite sure what you mean.

If you get action blocks and even bans on you main account you should definitely use scrapers in the future.
This reduces the number of api calls of the account you do actions on. Keep in mind that you still have limitations in terms of following / liking / etc. Do not do more than 200 actions per day. If your account is already flagged you need to start even lower. Like 10 and slowly increase over time.

You can do that with Jarvee and yes, you’ll need scraper accounts even if you are planning to run just one Main account on Jarvee.

You can’t scrape posts of private users unless they accept your follow request. There is no workaround for this.

Yes, Jaha.

so i am thinking scrape account is useless for me. because i need to scape my client via my main accounts. seems it cant bypass or scarpe by scraper account to avoid the challenge.

i have over 700+ accounts , those accounts need to watching stories, like post , follow some new client . the api call is huge everyday.

i am thinking via jarvee EB and api both to decrease api call times.
Thanks all

so i am thinking scrape account is useless for me. because i need to scape my client via my main accounts. seems it cant bypass or scarpe by scraper account to avoid the challenge.

Do you mean that your Client account is Private, hence you can’t extract their posts? If yes, Unfortunately that’s true, as you can’t get the account posts before becoming a following for that private account.

i have over 700+ accounts , those accounts need to watching stories, like post , follow some new client . the api call is huge everyday

You can follow your client accounts first and get the client to accept your requests, then set up your accounts on Jarvee to interact with the client account the way you want.

i am thinking via jarvee EB and api both to decrease api call times.

and to decrease the number of API calls you make by your 700 accounts, you can Apply the Slave to Main method, which makes the scraper accounts do all the necessary API calls when scrapping data from your client accounts instead of the 700 accounts that will make the actions.

See the guide here http://bit.ly/3fix5oM-tagname

1 Like

my business seems like JAP fake followers, but I make it be “real”
will follow, like, watching stories.

i can’t put my scrape account to follow every client as the scrape like a fake account.

so I only can do os use those main accounts to scrape my client post , stories.
its make me crazy . cause seems all bot of the watching stories function is down too

You can achieve what you need by using Jarvee, but you need scrapers, without using scrapers you may lose all your accounts.

Yes, you can only scrape client’s posts with accounts that are already following your client’s account.

I think he is getting mixed up with scrape accounts and slaves.

Slaves would be your jap accounts, while scrapers you want to just get blank or cheaper accounts just to do actions and gather data.