My business with 203,000 followers was destroyed for no reason! help me!

Hello friends
I really need all of your help!

Today, the direct message for my page with 203,000 followers was blocked for one year and I am still shocked. And whenever I enter the chat, Instagram does not allow me to reply to the message and writes this error:
you can’t send messages for 365 days

I put the error image for you.

I didn’t do anything wrong and I followed the rules.
I announced this issue from different sections on the Instagram site and application, but I did not get a response.
Now what should i do?

Isn’t there a way to directly contact a support agent on Instagram? How can I solve this problem?

I can never wait 1 year because my whole business will be destroyed. Please tell me the right solution
Thank

photo_2023-11-08_07-30-27

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about your Instagram direct message being blocked for one year. I can imagine how frustrating and worrying this must be for you. I’ve done some research and here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Appeal the decision: You can appeal Instagram’s decision to block your direct messages by filling out a form on their Help Center. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the situation, including screenshots of any error messages you’ve received.

2. Contact Instagram support directly: While Instagram doesn’t have a direct phone number or email address for support, there are a few ways you can try to contact them directly:

• Through the Instagram app: Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the top right corner. Then tap Settings > Help > Report a Problem.
    • Through the Instagram Help Center: Go to the Instagram Help Center and search for “contact support.” You should be able to find a form to fill out.
  3. Wait it out: If you’re unable to resolve the issue with Instagram support, you may have to wait out the one-year block. However, you can still use your Instagram account to post content and engage with your followers. You can also try using other messaging platforms, such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp, to communicate with your customers.

Here are some additional tips:

• Be patient: It may take some time for Instagram to review your appeal or respond to your support request.
  • Be polite: When communicating with Instagram support, be sure to be polite and respectful. This will increase your chances of getting your issue resolved.
  • Be persistent: If you don’t get a response right away, don’t give up. Keep trying to contact Instagram support until you get a resolution.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks ChatGPT

Your blocked from all dms? You must have been doing something against terms. Did you try sell something?

Already seen that

what kind of messages have you been sending ? be specific

1 Like