πŸ“£ My experience, my viewpoint API update, 508 block

So many 508 blocks on Likes and F/UF. Tried various settings, warm ups, clear cookies, switching proxies, rest, logout/login, reset ID’s, etc etc. Nothing clears them.

Give me back the EB from two weeks ago and I could survive forever.

Send all your logs to support everybody. Lets get this 508 figured out.

4 Likes

508’s everywhere. I’ve tried everything. resting, switching proxies, clearing cookies, reseting ID’s some work for a few actions some do 1 and then get 508s again. Its been a week now of 80% of my accounts not being able to get past the 508.

4 Likes

Are you working with API or EB?

Instagram is switching between different strategies every 1-2 weeks in my opinion.
If you have problems with 508’s you definetely should run one phone manually with 5 accounts and do similar actions to your botted ones to understand how to counter react to their actions.
For example, glitch no.1 (present from early 2014)
When you keep close to your action limit by doing manual follows IG app lags for a second with checking the followed accounts. Write the amounts down. Write down everything what you do, all errors and AC. Study this data and implement in your strategy. Many people who reached to me for help were making mind blowing mistakes, but they assumed they’ve tried everything. 508’s are not caused by J.
I got no 508’s, but I know what to do to get them (tested)

3 Likes

Are you running clients Accounts?

I have been experiencing blocks since the end of June and 508 blocks for the last few weeks.
I have been posting and testing and researching for days on end.
I could not find out what the problem was and I definitely could not find a solution.
This past week was the worst with over 70% of my accounts blocked.
I am using two different providers in different parts of the world and both proxies received the 508.
I did not think it was a proxy issue.
@Klique thought it was a proxy issue.
Tonight @Klique was unbelievably kind to take over two hours out of his night and allow me to use one his proxies and talk me through the whole process.
The proxy he allowed me to use worked perfectly - no problems!
This is a huge step for me because I did not even know what the problem was.
There are not a lot of people who would be gracious enough to allow me to use one of their proxies and work with me to test it out.
I really appreciate it.
@Klique does not sell proxies or sell his knowledge - he was just kind enough to help me because he saw that I was looking for a solution every day and wanted to help me.
So, I still need to find a quality proxy provider, but I know now that my problems were occurring as a result of bad proxies.
A HUGE THANK YOU to @Klique !!!
I am not sure what type of Badge he can be granted, but it should be of the highest honor!
@LanceParrish @Race44 @andrejo @thekingwillwhip @Adnan @MojoJojo @birdman99

12 Likes

Thank you @Klique - really appreciate it.

Sometimes a change of proxy will work for a day or so, but then go back to 508.

I’m still not 100% it’s proxies.

9 Likes

Imo, it’s not 100% proxies as i experience some β€œ508” from time to time on accounts that were able to F/U 200/200 per day since 2 months, doing between 4000 and 6000 follows these last 30 days ; and still on the same proxy that i own for more than 3 months.

There accounts are aged, not spammy and have always run with the same settings.

Definitely not only proxies, settings or accounts. Must be something else aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

So what is the magic ?
I am doing 100 follow or unfollow a day with my own proxy, still have 20% blocked accounts
playing the logout or clear cookies / just wait solve it temporery.

I know manuall operation works, the diff is manuall ppl don’t search account the find them on the go in followers list, we need to think this way I think.

Nobody said all homemade proxies are equal.
Told you it’s the proxies, tell me how many accounts do you run per proxy and what connection provider do you use?

2 Likes

so you perform actions now?

Well @Klique dont care what your proxy costs, ill pay double that :smiley:

I run own 4g around 4-6 accounts.
home I have only 2 of residential and 1-2 account on it, I think it runs better but not perfect. I can’t get any more residential it is hard to build own.

btw… does resetting device IDs and clearing cookies do the same thing, as if you manually log out of EB?

No wonder you are getting blocked then

Which Proxies were working bad for you? If you dont want to say it in Public you can leave a PM.

What @Klique did was awesome and thank you for sharing your experience @Actor_Contact

But a longer test on the new proxy would be a more helpful data point. I think a few people on the forums have seen the 508 issue disappear for a few hours or day when switching proxy and then come back.

3 Likes

@potatoe
You could be correct, but I think it proved that proxy does play a huge part in this problem.
Over 70% of my accounts are unable to follow and I think it is because of bad quality proxies.

He does not sell proxies.
He just let me use the proxy to see if I my proxy was bad.
My proxy was bad.
I at least feel like I know what the problem is now and I can work on solving it.
I have been working for weeks, months just trying to find out what the problem was, so this is a huge step forward for me.
Now I just need to find a quality proxy provider

1 Like

Was it a proxy he created? Many people are claiming that is the way to go nowadays

1 Like

The proxies were created by his friend and unfortunately, his friend does not sell them

1 Like