My Facebook ADS account got disabled

Hello everybody!

During 2015’ i was advertising fake replica shoes on Facebook, and my ADS account got disabled.
One time just a strike,
then i came back in the business and they disabled it.
Since then, I asked other people to ADS my post for me, as well, their account got striked and disabled.
I didnt knew in 2015 this gonna affect my “future” as a Web Marketer, I need to be pretty able to do things by my own and not asking people to promote my post.

Now, this problem, is influencing a lot even my Instagram impact, in fact, I Cant promote any post, story, or whatever because my Facebook ADS account is disabled.

Wanna ask,
THERE IS A WAY TO RESTORE IT??

Thanks buddies!

2 Likes

I doubt you’ll get it back even if you file complaint, but you can always buy new ones:

https://bit.ly/2RTqnar

1 Like

Thanks @Adnan but i’m too newbie for buy and manage those!

I guess you need to start learning then. We all started from scratch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I lost my ad account and i can’t unlink it from my instagram because i was running an ad campaign as at the time it got banned. Can anyone help me out here? I will really appreciate it .Thanks.

Hy @starman I’ve had a similar problem. I made another private account with random name. I gave admin rights and fbadmanager admin rights to the account and connected it with my personal paypal. They dont seem to look close when it comes to payments;

Are those account generally safe to use?

I just use it to pay and create ads and nothing else. I even created ads on the account which was the reason they banned my main account for ads. Generally i would not suggest creating fake accounts if you dont know what to do that fb does not know what you are doing. but it works for me and @starman has the same problem i had. It sucks when you can’t create ads on your own or you have to explain to a customer your ad account is banned.

It all depends on how you use them. Even oldest accounts with a lot of activity won’t last long if you spam like crazy…

After 6 months you can request to restore your acces to fb ads. I did and worked for me for 2 accounts.

2 Likes