My interview - lotta tips here folks!

thank you for sharing :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the interview, I hope ppl appreciate how you are sharing your experience and knowledge.

I have a quick question in regards of cloning the app…
You mention Airplane mode, so it means that you are always using LTE (data) and not your home wifi? This cloned apps still share the same device id and other details or you are using some method to emulate diferrent devices as well?

Thanks again!

2 Likes

that. I just change ip. everything else is the same. Remember, each is link to me via facebook.

3 Likes

brainstorming with my mate here, if you have all your accounts linked to FB, why you don’t post, even schedule, from Creator Studio?

1 Like

its a hell of alot faster from phone than Creator studio. I can’t take a desktop and post while taking a crap too

3 Likes

can we make memes out of christien?

Fantastic video, spot on & similar mindset about the long game.
Come from similar beginnings in our approach to IG, so liked that the most.

That led me to the FB group where you kindly ripped the guy neglecting to listen to my wise words on managing 17 accounts lol.

Appreciate you making your words available to all.

Glad to be near great company!

Only question I have: If all your accounts are already linked, why not just use IG++ and have them all on your one or two devices? Merely a play question but the only two sensible reasons I could see for doing that is 1) cover footprints 2) keep organized. It doesn’t seem you need it to cover anything unless I’m missing something there, so just casually wondering.

Thanks for reading this!

1 Like

You are simply amazing my friend. A true inspiration. But you already know my oppinion about yourself. Definately learned a lot from you. This game is so much more than follow unfollow. You top of this game. :crown:

2 Likes

ig++ accounts get banned, that’s why. Some have luck with, others get accounts disabled. Search for it here, there is already a topic on it and my input.

regarding footprints - insta knows all mine, organized? hardly – its a mess but it works and is simple.

2 Likes

thank you…

1 Like

Ah I browsed and remembered I posted in it.
I’m one of those fortunate users it seems…
Knocks on Wood

Looking back though, I feel like I see why

As long as it works, and works for you, all that matters.

I figured that was the case.

Thanks!

1 Like

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Thought I add some questions in hopes you answer them :smiley:

1. Let’s say I create 25 accounts in my niche on different devices, post my own original and hq content on them (outfits for example, I could take pictures of my own and give each account a different theme in terms of poses and environment, maybe one focuses only on shoe close ups, you get the idea) so people will see them as 25 unique accounts or influencers.

The question is what would those 25 accounts need to do to increase my reach and engagement on my main account and would 25 acc have an impact at all?

1. How do I pull off the M/S method as abrand without destroying my reputation? Sending DM’s would pose the threat that I spam a few of my followers or people they know. If they receive a dm of a slave account they might spread the word that I use a bot and so on and so on. Also tagging main account in posts is very suspicious since the posts would be seen by the same people in the niche posing the same threat as before.

Would gladly appreciate your info on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

get those account growing on their own. Once they do that – any question you have can be answered because you can do what ever you want not needing to DM –
go back to the basics – ER and growth. If you cannot do that, f/u slowly until they can.

1 Like

Thanks for your time man! The interview was great and I learned a ton. I just have one queston. What was the unnamed bot you guys were referring to?

Jarvee – not kidding

3 Likes

Just watched a bit of it so far- at 1:37 I didn’t like how christian cut you off though @Alexnvo
Seems like he’s just trying to promote his own servies.

But I haven’t watched the whole video yet

He has every right to. After all, it’s his channel – I did this to help him – let him, plug all he wants!! We just started jeez Also, the interview went about 3 hours total. Lotta stuff got cut for times sake

1 Like

That’s kind of you,

Sure it’s his channel but I really didn’t like how he cut you off and I think any guest on a podcast should not be talked over like that.

Relax @ashmar was a nice chat with lot of tips from Alex, remember it was done via facetime you can expect talking over.

2 Likes

Yeah idk why it annoyed me so much lol