My interview - lotta tips here folks!

My Interview and I spill the tea. Jarvee was the reason why…
Hope you enjoy
Albert.

btw I asked Adnan for the okay, I have nothing to gain.

30 Likes

Haha, very good stuff in here, thanks for sharing :wink:

1 Like

Wise words!! Thanks for the video bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s my morning viewing sorted, thank you sir.

1 Like

Masterpiece interview :exploding_head:

1 Like

Haven’t been on here in a while…awesome interview full of gems.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Thank you.

My pleasure

Thank you.

tried to be honest, its nothing but what i see and do,

1 Like

Listening to this throughout the day and I have to say, it is brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

One thing that I wondered, and I don’t think it was covered, was whether the first 11 accounts that you set up in year one were grown initially through automated or manual growth, or exclusively shoutouts from the main poetry account? I think you’ve mentioned F/UF in the past?

2 Likes

the first year, think all were automated. On the new accounts, f/u was not used until the second or third month. At that point – i did not know how to grow organically. It was until the second year I discovered that you could grow via non automation. That was the turning point. Many come in never knowing you can indeed grow that way. It was a eye opener because I knew no other way. I always wondered how in the hell they did without f/u.

4 Likes

Thanks very much for the reply. It’s great to hear the positive thoughts about non-automation and there are some great takeaways from the interview.

I appreciate your time - I’ve learned a lot today from that!

1 Like

Such a great interview! Lots of gold in there. I re-wached it at least twice already. Thanks Albert

1 Like

this is what i found. Ive realised it can be done and its super motivated me from the video. Another thing ive noticed is that i was rushing, this takes time and commitment

so again thank you, im yet to finish it but have learnt a load already

2 Likes

that is the key.

1 Like

Fun chat, great company, and AMAZING tips! @Alexnvo is one of the most knowledgeable people I’ve interviewed on Instagram growth!

3 Likes

thank you for the kind words. It was soooooo fun!

1 Like

finally got through it, its been very sunny outside!

Great interview i learnt loads as someone who’s fairly new to the game! Albert seems like a gem of a human

1 Like

@Alexnvo is definitely the M/S champ

1 Like

Awesome interview! Thanks for dropping gems :gem:

1 Like

As I always thought @Alexnvo is real gem of MPSocial. A lot of shared knowledge. A lot of good vibes from him!

Respect from my side Albert :fist:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, as always awesome content!

1 Like