My Theory on What is Really Going On

Obviously Mark Zuckerber doesnt want what happen with 2016 election to be repeated with 2020 elections. Facebook removes over 2.2 Billion fake users & pages to generate goodwill around the removel of potential agents of misinformation in order to soften potential backlash from the public and regulators ahead of the 2020 election. So yeah facebook is going to remove all all fake & suspecious accounts/pages from his platforms (instagram, whatsapp, facebook).

3 Likes

Iā€™m wondering how much it will impact with all blocks and bans. Cant be that good to have so much traffic being cut forever.

Or would people consider IG to be too big to fail at this point?

If i were IG iā€™d just do this once a year or once every 2 years to clean out the actual headless bots but not to hurt actual ā€˜genuineā€™ traffic and engagement. IG cant benefit from losing this engagement i think

2 Likes

I wonder how much traffic and engagement was reduced with this new algos on IG.

1 Like

Whatever they do, it wonā€™t affect anything.

Fake news evolved far from FB group spam with fake authority websites :slight_smile:

2020 election will be a shit show :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zero percent according to Instagram.

:laughing:

2 Likes

LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

you got a pointā€¦ the bots were good to IG at some point to make the platform look big and with a lot of engagement on every postā€¦ but now they dont need it and they want to clean their platform. the way i see it automation will become harder and harderā€¦ i dont see any other than using a real managment company to handle the accounts with actual cell phones and real human actionsā€¦ i moved to one of those companies few month agoā€¦ and im happy with the results so far. i hardly get action blocks or pv/ev . yes its a more expensive but you can grow your assets and focus on growing your nuisness instead of fighting IG algo

3 Likes

Our entire company has just shifted into paid ad management. We would rather go with Instagram as opposed to against it as well. My accounts are doing fine on Jarvee, but the disruption of regular notifications and ridiculous Instagram outages that get blamed on account managers, not Instagramā€¦ theyā€™re just not worth the effort. I can get ridiculously good results with paid ads for less money and time.

2 Likes

what is the company website?

1 Like

Hello Ethan and thread, I cant afford to get people to do actions for me etc. so what I have done when automation was at its breaking point. I went onto my 2 mobile phones (Both Iphone 6s) and added about 2/3 proxies to the phone using my home wifi connection. I then signed into my Instagram accounts using the proxies (I logged in using 1 proxy on one account and logged in using another proxy on another account.) Do you think having different accounts and different proxies but yet on the same device could be an issue?

2 Likes

And thatā€™s what we expect <3 Decrease in companies, there will be less crowds, there will be more for others and fewer limits, and more people with head will use the bot :slight_smile: Let it be 2/3 months, and then we will evaluate :slight_smile: Take it easy bro!
Thank you on behalf of Mark <3 and other companies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t that mean that your clients will have to pay more due to the AD spend?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll leave it to you, team. It just means that I can help you all out more as our methods are no longer as secretive. Iā€™m happy to leave a room for you all in the industry! :slight_smile:

Weā€™re charging commission on ad budget, free set up and market research. It may be a slightly higher spend, but the results are worth it.

1 Like

Yes we started to move to paid Ads for likes. But for growth is there a method to grow an IG account with paid ads?

Donā€™t need to use proxiesā€¦ Use your wifi network or 4g network

How many followers can you get per $ on average? I know itā€™s hard to generalize, but itā€™s just to have an idea!

1 Like

I appreciate the curiosity, but Iā€™d never place myself under that kind of public accountability.

We can chat privately if youā€™d like me to do a personal analysis of an account of yours, and we can discuss setting up a test run with minimum spend.

are you doing everything manually now? how is that workign for you?

1 Like

Have you experienced lower reach/engagement if you stop spending on ads?

1 Like