My Theory on What is Really Going On

Master / Slave

1 Like

I have to agree with that. Elections are a pretty touchy subjects and if you can have an army of people with automated services with another army of their ig accounts trying to spread rumors, missinformation or anything negativ, thats probably not ideal.

2 Likes

How long have you been working on pinterest to get to 40k clicks/month?
I have a pet account with 20k pinterest followers, dont get much action tho

1 Like

This is value. I completely agree with what OP said. It is just getting so annoying not even being able to hit 200 follows in one single day without a damn block.

1 Like

Itā€™s the new normal, unfortunately. Iā€™m getting into the habit of resetting my daily follow limits every time I receive a temporary block.

Why you lost so many followers? And having all those achievements, why you changed your username?

1 Like

After changing username you lose the gained features in iG?? I didnā€™t know that

No, you donĀ“t. If you are a verified account you loose the verified badge. ThatĀ“s it. And IG display your previous user names.

1 Like

Well the blogs which featured me linked to my old profile URL, so naturally it just says ā€˜this page doesnā€™t existā€™ when people visit them.

The features are still there, you will just stop gaining followers from them as they will no longer link to your profile.

1 Like

But why did you change it?

1 Like

It was @liampitchermusic before, and I changed it to my nametag which is just @liampitcher

1 Like

i see, thanks

1 Like

@ZackMD1 I just read somewhere that Facebook removed 1.5+ billion fake users back in 2017/2018. I wonder how many Instagram accounts have been removed as a result of their recent updates. I personally lose about 100 followers on my main account a week - but the plus side is that I have excellent ratings on things like igaudit and hypeauditor.

could have just reclaimed the old name aswell and redirect it to your new main thoughā€¦ @embraceone

At least if they are real human brain having people they will follow through without doubt if they actually have interest in it. Name changes are common.

3 Likes

Congratulations, my friend. You just made me feel like a total moron. :slight_smile: Going to do that right now.

1 Like

@embraceone not sure if itā€™s sarcasm or not but yeah if not do it.

Been there done that. Although every extra step is a step too much for people, it does still minimize damage

1 Like

Not being sarcastic at all. I genuinely didnā€™t think to do that and yet it seems like such an obvious solution. This is the perfect opportunity to make a new slave account for the main.

@embraceone If itā€™s that important since itā€™s linked to news articles and such iā€™d personally not bot it. Since it acts as your redirecting page you dont want to lose it or even go down for a minute in any case. Iā€™d just keep it online as a non botted dummy. I mean thatā€™s my opinion. Itā€™s your link between both. Too valuable for a slave

1 Like

Iā€™m generally quite cautious, so shouldnā€™t run into any trouble. But youā€™re right about keeping it subtle as itā€™s a valuable addition to have.