My Tik Tok Growth Journey (Success Story)

After doing much research and preparing myself for this test, I could finally say I’m confident I will have multiple pages that will be doing extremely well, in a few months.
I started posting on these couple accounts only about 5 or so days ago. In the first couple of days, I was barely seeing any growth. Then, it happened: my first video went viral. This video took off and within only a day, it had 10k+ views. In addition, on another page, I run (different niche), I reposted a video that got barely any views the first time I posted it and this one went even MORE viral with about 25k views in only an hour or two. Finally, yesterday I got my biggest hit. This video took off within a couple of hours bringing me my “first” REAL BIG viral clip, giving me about 50k views! While only 2-3 videos I have posted have gone viral, I’ve only been posting to TikTok for about 1 week and doing some research on the app for about a month. I believe I def have a long way to go, yet, this is def a great start (in my opinion). Any questions feel free to send me a message or comment! thanks!

Do you use your own videos or do you “repost” from others?

3 Likes

From where do you get your content?
How many videos are you posting per day?

1 Like